Senior Mens SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Senior Mens SP

reynycpr

On the Ice
Great sp for Weir.

3Lutz/3Toe
3Alex
3Flip

83.51...thought it would be a little higher... even with judges being generous...then again he is only 2nd up.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I liked Douglas Rossano's SP...Claire de Lune...lovely. Too bad about the fall on the quad & the turnout on the 3/3, but nice. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Parker Pennington is a FAB spinner. Just the fall on the 3A, everything else lovely. :)

MissCleo

On the Ice
it was pretty cool how Parker's death drop was completely in synch with the music and seemed to speed up when the music did.
Better luck in the free!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hands down Jeremy is the BEST spinner out there! Gorgeous difficult entry into the 3A, perfect 3F/3T, and equally excellent 3L!:cool:

Well deserved SO!:thumbsup:

And YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS he's in 1st place!:rock:

5th highest men's SP score in the World!

ps: the lady commentator really should tone it down when the men are skating, especially when they're jumping, that's my only complaint. Oops, also the music sounds muted, far away. :(

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ryan Bradley opened with a gorgeous 4T/3T, but then bailed & only had a 2A & 2L. :( Also, he's kinda slow, but still a crowd pleaser. :)

And he goes into 3rd place!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Easy to see Jonathan Cassar is a dance major! :)

Absolutely exquiste spread eagle....aaahhhhh....:love:

Didn't even pay attention the fall on the 3T part of this 3L/3T, but did notice his pop on another jump. :(

Still, what a GORGEOUS skater!!!!!!!!!1:thumbsup:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Ryan Bradley opened with a gorgeous 4T/3T, but then bailed & only had a 2A & 2L. :( Also, he's kinda slow, but still a crowd pleaser. :)

And he goes into 3rd place!

Essentially, he pulled a Tomas Verner :laugh:. It's frustrating when you see skater's that talented hit the big money jumps then mess up the easier ones. Still love Ryan though, but considering he is about 15 points behind the top guns I think his Olympic chances look slim at this point....the quad will help him in the FS but that's a lot of points to make up....esp if Evan gets a 90 which I wouldn't be surprised.

Really enjoyed Caesar too! Not a great jumper but great flexibility, elegance, and artistry!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
:banging: Ryan! perfect 4t3t and then POOF the jumps left him.

I know, it broke my heart

what a fab skate from Johnny. LOVE his straightline... he has so much passion in this program. def. my favorite SP of his.

and OMG! Keegan's next!