Senior Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Senior Mens SP

london_calling

On the Ice
Wow, I am so impressed by Keegan Messing. I can't believe how fast he is able to spin! Definettly an up-and-comer to watch.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice Senior Debut by the Alaskan youngster, Keegan Messing! :)

His spins are super super fast, and what a fighter to hang onto that 3A!:rock:

What a future for this 17 yr. old from Alaska....

formersk8ter

On the Ice
Am I the only one having a hard time getting onto the forum? I keep getting a message saying the server is full. How can that be? It's not like there are thousands of people on the site...

Nadine

Record Breaker
Grant Hochstein's costume looks *exactly* like Gwendal Peizerat & Marina Anissinna's from their exquisite "Romeo & Juliet" program. Eerie...

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Am I the only one having a hard time getting onto the forum? I keep getting a message saying the server is full. How can that be? It's not like there are thousands of people on the site...
Nope, you're not the only one with that problem everybody's experiencing the same. Prob because ppl are refreshing the page endlessly.

Nadine

Record Breaker
ps: yes, earlier this evening I was having a hard time getting onto GS...puter kept crashing....but seems like it's easy as pie now. Most likely because Johnny, Jeremy, and Ryan have skated, thus people have departed, but probably will be back later on for Evan Lysacek's skate. :)

I wonder if the Uni-Sports telecast will be delayed since everything seems to be running late. It's supposed to start in 35 mins.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm glad the skating is going so well and that the scoring has been fair so far.

Way to go, Jeremy and Johnny! Please bring that level of skating to the LP too! :love::bow::clap::rock::yes:

MissCleo

On the Ice
A few thoughts of the first half: great skates by Weir and Abbott but Bradley, not so much ( i could cry).
It was nice to see someone skating to Beethoven without trying to jazz it up with electric guitars (Messing).
I wish there was a way to watch Cassar skate without having to jump. he's just so beautiful to watch and those darn jumps just jar me!
i liked seeing hochstein's flying sit since every one else does death drops. are there point differences between death drops and flying sits?

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Looks like there's some good new up and comers. I was very impressed with Keegan Messing and Grant Hochstein's skating. They are very muscial and polished for just coming out of juniors and the jumps looked good too.

Can't wait to see Evan! I'm sure his score will be HUGE :agree:

Raatkirani

On the Ice
I am thrilled to bits to hear that Johnny did so well! My heart was fluttering for him all evening in anticipation. And I'm very happy for Jeremy as well. He's really grown on me. Can't wait to see it tomorrow on the old-fashioned medium known as TV! Thanks for the updates everyone!

jcoates

Medalist
Keegan was great. He always showed great promise as a junior. Such great energy. Reminds me a bit a of a very young Scott Hamilton. Similar builds, spin positions, speed and that happy-go-lucky attitude. Hope he keeps improving over the next few years.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Watching Keegan skate I can just imagine what it was like watching Scott Hamilton... he definitely gives off that type of vibe. I couldn't be more proud of our Alaskan athlete!

Nadine

Record Breaker
yeah, my screen is black, but isn't that what it's supposed to be? at least until later?

calbskate

Rinkside
man I'm glad it's on TV but I wish they would get the time straight on the schedule...my tvguide says FS would start at 930pm but then I turned on the TV at 915 and jeremy's short was on....and IN is not working for me either