Senior Mens SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Senior Mens SP

skatemom1122

Final Flight
Yes, I am. It goes out every few minutes or so for me. Its been fine all day. Only started within the last 30min.

Me too! Geez Icenetwork you can host events in Asia and Europe with no problems, but when it come to our OWN country you have issues?

Lissy

Medalist
Man, I was really to attack Icenetwork! It's working again now! Too bad I missed everything of Stephen except for his final combo spin. How did he do?

calbskate

Rinkside
not a big fan of Carrierre but still feel bad for him... I wonder what happened to his consistency.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
someone needs to tell tonia it's okay to stop talking once in a while... and that she over analyzes what went wrong, save it for the play back

skatemom1122

Final Flight
The men are a little bit disappoint tonite. Lots of popped axels and lots of scores in the 50s..Hochstein is still in 4th with no 3A!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Missed two skaters because I had to log out of my puter & then log on again....funny thing happening with IN....but now all is fine (crossing fingers). :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Was so impressed with Douglas Razzano & Jonathan Cassar that I looked them up on IN, lol. :) Douglas right away reminded me of Steve Prefontaine in looks, body shape, hair, et al, and good to know he's only 22 yrs. old. Still young enough to stay in the game. Unfortunately, couldn't find anything about Jonathan Cassar, whom reminded me of a young Fedor Andreev. :cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
So glad the lady commentator confirmed what I first thought when I saw Richard Dormbush skate tonight ~ he's SUPER FAST on the ice!!!!!!!!:rock:

Future looks great for the American men when the veterans retire. :cool: