Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Senior Mens SP

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    thank you
    i had managed to see Abott's only from fsvids!
    thax again

Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemy View Post
    Thank you very much for the link, Jemy

I bet the video will be removed from youtube soon.

Wonder if Ryan's, Adam's and Evan's fans are going to post anything. Would be awesome. Thanks in advance

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    i love johnny , i liked his program since Rostelecom, he sold it here!

But where are the transitions on this program? I see first three jumps, spin, circular, straight, spin. Just a question it is, this board has made me nuts with remarks about transitions or lack of..i ll become the transition hunter!
    I dont care personally if he had any, I loved it!

I have faith in the swan futureidol's Avatar
    Johnny was fantastic wasn't he? He rocked last night Yes, he doesn't have difficult transitions into his jumps in the SP (the jumps were still great), but neither does Lysacek, that's probably why Abbott placed higher than them. I heard Johnny is working on his transitions in his FS, so we shall see Sunday. I'm sure he'll improve the beginning of his SP once he earns his spot on the US team.

Quote Originally Posted by futureidol View Post
    Yes, he doesn't have difficult transitions into his jumps in the SP (the jumps were still great), but neither does Lysacek, that's probably why Abbott placed higher than them.
    It's all in the protocols:
    http://www.usfigureskating.org/leade...0/SEGM003.html

Abbott placed higher b/c of his excellent tech, among other things. TR is just one of the 5 PCS.

I have faith in the swan futureidol's Avatar
    I looked at the protocols yesterday and I don't agree with them. I also think judge #8, a judge from the SOUTH might have had an issue with Johnny's program for it's flamboyance perhaps. All his PCS for Johnny are too low (the transition score was a joke from him, 3.75, that's ridiculous), so Johnny should have been a point or two higher in those scores. Also I agree with a poster earlier that Abbott's posture was bad and to me personally he looked more awkward than usual, also his Lutz was a little tight. I'm not saying Weir deserves to be in first, but perhaps his score could have been an 85 say, and Lysacek should be in 3rd with his score remaining the same.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsuhs View Post
    Thank you very much for the link, Jemy

I bet the video will be removed from youtube soon.
    I love Johnny and was glad to bring this link. I read the forum, but I can not speak, because I have very bad English.
    Thank you all for discussion on that topic.

I read the forum, but I can not speak, because I have very bad English.
    Jemy, but we need you here. Like right now, you could share your opinion reg Johnny's SP marks, with us. After a year or so on the board your English will improve drastically, I promise. You could also learn some standard sentences, like: wuzrobbed, can't f believe it, way to go!, congrats to the winners, bad posture, crossovers much?, edge call, that's my boy, - and use them randomly, until then.

I love Johnny and was glad to bring this link. I read the forum, but I can not speak, because I have very bad English.
    Pff, most of us non-English speakers make embarrassing mistakes - no reason not to post! Post please - the more, the merrier!

you're doing just fine so far, Jemy! continue posting!

Thanks for posting the link. I am not a big Johnny fan - but I have to admit he skated very well and I enjoyed his program.

Post again soon!

Custom Title
    Didn't know who Zoe Keating was until I watched Cassar's SP. Sounded like a modern simplified take on Terry Riley and Steve Reich but I enjoyed it alot. Does anyone know if any skater (US or non-US) has skated to her music?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by janetfan View Post
    Thanks for posting the link. I am not a big Johnny fan - but I have to admit he skated very well and I enjoyed his program.

Jeremy
    Adam
    Armin
    Last edited by inside edge; 01-16-2010 at 08:45 PM.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsuhs View Post
    Jemy, but we need you here. Like right now, you could share your opinion reg Johnny's SP marks, with us. After a year or so on the board your English will improve drastically, I promise. You could also learn some standard sentences, like: wuzrobbed, can't f believe it, way to go!, congrats to the winners, bad posture, crossovers much?, edge call, that's my boy, - and use them randomly, until then.
    Thank you for your kind words , I can easily read in English, but I'm very hard to write, and sometimes I use the online dictionary.
    SP Johnny seems to me brilliant. I am so happy for him, and I very much hope that it will work well on Sunday.
    I do not understand what is - "wuzrobbed" and not found in translation.

Oh. I have a video Lysacek. (You need it?)
    But I'm not sure whether you can watch it here:

http://video.mail.ru/inbox/maryjane93/52/216.html

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast