Senior Mens SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Senior Mens SP

Lissy

Medalist
I know that I am in the minority, but I love Evan. I am really happy about that skate!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We'll find out in a second if the fix is in. If Lysacek beats Abbott and Weir with that skate, then this competition is definitely rigged. He had a bad step out of his 3Axel. Will there be an edge call on the 3flip too?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Evan should go into 1st place easily....looks confident & skating like a champion...minor step out on the 3A (shouldn't cost him a thing). Everything else very very nice. :)

Lissy

Medalist
Evan should go into 1st place easily....looks confident & skating like a champion...minor step out on the 3A (shouldn't cost him a thing). Everything else very very nice. :)

I agree. I think that was worthy of first place.

Tesla

Final Flight
Say what you will about score inflation at US Nats, but at least they aren't as insane as other countries (*cough*Canada*cough*Russia*cough*).

Nadine

Record Breaker
That's a surprise....Evan goes into 2nd place....still he's only a few points behind Jeremy. I thought for sure the judges would go with Evan due to the fact that he's World Champion, GPF Champion, et al.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lots of razzmatazz & pizzazz from Brandon Mroz! :cool:

Hand down on quad, popped 3A, but gorgeous recovery with the 3L/3T.

Good job, good job! :)

EDITED TO ADD: he reminded me of Ricky Ricardo from the "I Love Lucy" fame! :D

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Hm... Evan needed a score cushion going into LP. Because of the quad a different jump layout etc. What a nice surprise he's in 2nd.

herro

On the Ice
Wow, now I wasn't expecting Evan to be in second at all.

To be honest, I love Jeremy's SP this season. For me it'll be one of the classics that I've etched into my memory. I think he deserved those scores. Not such a huge Evan fan, but not a hater either. I'll have to wait to see the programs myself, but following the live feed is exciting enough!

Nadine

Record Breaker
This youngster, Armin, has impressed me the most out of all the youngsters I have seen thus far. He has *both* the artistic & technical elements down pat. What a joy to watch skate! BRAVO!!!!:thumbsup::cool::clap: