Senior Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs SP

cornell08

Final Flight
I love Keauna and Rockne but....her jumps and throws have never really had a history of erm being landed solidly and with flow. Not since their JGP days at least.

Lissy

Medalist
Wow! I like these two! They may be people to watch in the future and maybe even this year.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Keana fell on the 3sal - got it all the way around. He had some iffy things in the steps, spins were off, she fell on the death spiral - he foot just slipped out. They just looked off.

Lissy

Medalist
This team was cute and they have tons of potential, but they are WAY too juniorish.

kate

On the Ice
This team was cute and they have tons of potential, but they are WAY too juniorish.

Well, she's too young to even skate JGP this year (well, last year now). They should be junior-ish. But they won junior last year, so why wouldn't they move up and challenge themselves?

They're also better in person than they are on TV. Not that they're not good on TV, but their charisma doesn't carry as well on TV as it does in person.

skatemom1122

Final Flight
I actually liked them. Her loop will be downgraded, however.

Well, the components suffered. Oh well, they are promising and she is SO young! Watch for them in 2014.

Last edited:

Lissy

Medalist
Well, she's too young to even skate JGP this year (well, last year now). They should be junior-ish. But they won junior last year, so why wouldn't they move up and challenge themselves?

They're also better in person than they are on TV. Not that they're not good on TV, but their charisma doesn't carry as well on TV as it does in person.

Haha that makes sense. I really liked them, I just felt like I was watching Junior Pairs. Good for them moving up and doing well.