Alissa Czisny-New special interview with US hopeful | Golden Skate

Alissa Czisny-New special interview with US hopeful

reynycpr

On the Ice
Thanks for the link Vlad!! :agree:

"ALISSA: I hope to continue skating, competing, and performing for many years. I love to skate and I want to make a career out of my skating. Also, my dream is to compete at the Olympic Games."

Would love for her to continue skating...no matter how this season ends for her. :)

Good luck Alissa!!

Vlad

On the Ice
Thank you for the nice reply!It's really great she want continue to skate for a long time.

Are you in Spokane for this event, Vlad, or are thse telephone interviews? Keep up the good work! :agree:

I am definitely going to check out the book of Alissa photograohs by Alexis Williamson. Ms. Williamson is an active figure in the Detroit area arts world. And she is an ice dancer herself. :rock:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Nice article, but I thought Alissa was going to retire after this season, definitely if she makes it to the Olympics and probably even if she doesn't? Guess she changed her mind. She's a lovely skater I just hope the tiny teens don't take over the sport again and make her feel out of place. Maybe she can be the next Sebestyen or Suguri and in 5 years time we'll be calling her "granny" :laugh:

Vlad

On the Ice
Thanks Mathman,Silverlake for the replies.No,unfortunately I'm not in Spokane now.We talked before she traveled there.I agree with you about Alexis photos.Really great work! And also I hope Alissa will continue to skate.She is a strong person,especially in skating.