Mods Help! | Golden Skate

Mods Help!

antmanb

Record Breaker
Just a quick "help" message!

I think you'll realise the mistake but instead of replying to a visitor message I somehow managed to report a message from Buttercup!

Obviously I didn't mean to do that and meant to post a reply! Can I somewhow withdraw the report?

Thanks
Ant

Attention! The Golden Skate Moderators have received a complaint about a visitor message from the notorious international criminal and scourge of the Internet, Buttercup. This complaint triggered our automatic banning robot (called "auto-bahn" -- I mean, "auto-ban). Buttercup is henceforth banned from all present and future skating boards. This is a recorded message. Thank you. :rofl:

Last edited:

antmanb

Record Breaker
:rofl: :rofl:

Ok i panicked it was morning, I hadn't drunk any coffee, reported Buttercup and felt the need to clear her name!!!

:eek:

Ant

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
oh shoot, see I also had just woken up and hadn't had anything to wake me up and so I just automatically banned buttercup, it's irreversable. And it's all you fault, Ant, because I just knew you would NEVER accuse someone on accident or if it wasn't really bad...

tsk. what are we to do? :no:

antmanb

Record Breaker
I got a double dose then with working most of the weekend! clients, who needs um! ;)

Ant