Senior Pair Free | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Senior Pair Free

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
YAY!!!:clap: L/H get to go to the Olympics! I am so thrilled for them and can't wait to see them perform at the Olympics next month. I just love this pair to pieces.:love:

i love to skate

Medalist
I guess it has been taken down - now I only find Chan and V/M there - I tried finding it on YouTube but no luck - they have the actual competition videos up there too but you have to be in Canada to see - if anyone discovers where you can view this program now, please let me know.

It is still up on the CBC website. Click on Championship Figure Skating on the left hand side.

aurora100

Final Flight
What if...every time I see Annabell Langlois skating with her new partner (Hay) and Craig Buntin skating with his new partner (Duhamel), only because I remember them skating with their previous partners, I wonder what if... Annabell and Buntin had teamed up three years ago. I am certain they would be world champions now and really challenging for the 2010 Olympic Podium. I am not an insider so I don't know what the backroom stories and chemistry would have been. I have no idea if this was every considered. But I do wander and wish I could have seen them as a pair because I think each of them are such beautiful and strong skaters and they would have made an awesome pair. And as we all know, pairing is everything in pair skating. But who am I to say? I just wonder...and see where this thread would take us.