Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Senior Pair Free

Custom Title
    What impressed me was the 3 twist seemed fully rotated and all the transitions and other in betweens seemed fully invested and expressed. The entire program was skated cohesively, and it flowed very naturally. That's what a pairs program should look like.

Custom Title
    This is the first program since their Damien Rice LP that I just absolutely love watching. This particular performance was just amazing! Today was filled with such great performances in both Canadian and US Nationals. Looking forward to both Mens events tomorrow!

On the Ice
    Question - what colour are D/D's costumes? On my tv, which is brand new, they look shiny olive green, not a great choice. I love the style, but I hope the colour looks better in person.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by quof View Post
    Question - what colour are D/D's costumes? On my tv, which is brand new, they look shiny olive green, not a great choice. I love the style, but I hope the colour looks better in person.
    On my computer screen, they looked greyish-khaki. Despite this odd colour choice, Jessica's dress looked very good to me and fit the program; his pants, on the other hand, too casual, too loose-fitting, and should be a slightly different shade to her dress I think. The casual and plain look to his top didn't bother me though, just the baggy pants.

No matter what they wear, though - they are a simply gorgeous-looking couple of people, it has to be said...
    Last edited by amateur; 01-16-2010 at 11:42 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    No matter what they wear, though - they are a simply gorgeous-looking couple of people, it has to be said...
    Yeppers.

Loving pairs, dance and figure skating mycelticblessing's Avatar
    YAY!!! L/H get to go to the Olympics! I am so thrilled for them and can't wait to see them perform at the Olympics next month. I just love this pair to pieces.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by i love to skate View Post
    I'm not sure if it will work but give it a try:
    [url]http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/ID=1387763522[/url]
    I guess it has been taken down - now I only find Chan and V/M there - I tried finding it on YouTube but no luck - they have the actual competition videos up there too but you have to be in Canada to see - if anyone discovers where you can view this program now, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT View Post
    I guess it has been taken down - now I only find Chan and V/M there - I tried finding it on YouTube but no luck - they have the actual competition videos up there too but you have to be in Canada to see - if anyone discovers where you can view this program now, please let me know.
    It is still up on the CBC website. Click on Championship Figure Skating on the left hand side.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by i love to skate View Post
    It is still up on the CBC website. Click on Championship Figure Skating on the left hand side.
    Thank you so much! I found it.

Custom Title
    What if...every time I see Annabell Langlois skating with her new partner (Hay) and Craig Buntin skating with his new partner (Duhamel), only because I remember them skating with their previous partners, I wonder what if... Annabell and Buntin had teamed up three years ago. I am certain they would be world champions now and really challenging for the 2010 Olympic Podium. I am not an insider so I don't know what the backroom stories and chemistry would have been. I have no idea if this was every considered. But I do wander and wish I could have seen them as a pair because I think each of them are such beautiful and strong skaters and they would have made an awesome pair. And as we all know, pairing is everything in pair skating. But who am I to say? I just wonder...and see where this thread would take us.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6