Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Senior Women's Free

LOL that was fun watching live through skype on my mum's tv in Canada, its works but quality not very good.

Custom Title
    wow! I'm really happy for Joannie!!! 7 triples!!!
    I think yuna, mao and miki will go to do 7 in vancouver.

btw, thank you to all the PBP

Custom Title
    I can't get over how solid that was from Joannie. There wasn't a single "oh-she-just-barely-held-onto-that-one" moment. Hopefully she can bring that level of confidence to the Olympics with her.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    LOL that was fun watching live through skype on my mum's tv in Canada, its works but quality not very good.

Where there's a will there's a way!

Mashimaro on Ice
    Joannie reminds me of the 6.0 era where skaters generally do 6 or 7 triples in a LP. Although it seems the skaters are attempting harder combinations and jumps, they have cut down on the number of triples. Strange ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Rochette better skates like that in Vancouver. Force a certain Korean Lady to actually put everything she has out there.
    Everything comes out of your mouth is poisonous. A certain Korean Lady has a name, her name is Yu Na Kim.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jettasian View Post
    Everything comes out of your mouth is poisonous.
    Come on now, get a grip! There was no disrespect in Medusa's post. I hope the winner of the gold medal has to fight for it too like Medusa said by delivering clean programs. It's better for the sport and for the fans that way.

Custom Title
    I completely agree Muse!

I been thinking that Rochette reminded me of someone .. now I finally figured out who. It's Dustin Hoffman playing tootsie!!

Jeez, if you people wouldn't quote certain posters - I would have never read it since jettasian has been on my ignore list for quite some time.

But thanks for the gallant defense, I very much appreciate it.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Jeez, if you people wouldn't quote certain posters - I would have never read it since jettasian has been on my ignore list for quite some time.

But thanks for the gallant defense, I very much appreciate it.
    Oh, I'm sorry you had to read that. Let's get back to ignoring the madness.

Way to go Joannie.....keep it going right through to Vancouver!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Come on now, get a grip! There was no disrespect in Medusa's post. I hope the winner of the gold medal has to fight for it too like Medusa said by delivering clean programs. It's better for the sport and for the fans that way.
    I agree too! I want them all to skate well and to get the right scores! without favouritism!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    If the scores are 10% inflated, as somebody said they were on the Original Dance thread, we would have approx. a 130 for Joannie.

That is exactly it

Anyway, I am now much more relaxed. I already had a good vibe yesterday, after her fall in the SP she was smiling as opposed to the whole season in GP, she looked mad. her confidence is back and she looks very relaxed.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissx3 View Post
    I can't get over how solid that was from Joannie. There wasn't a single "oh-she-just-barely-held-onto-that-one" moment. Hopefully she can bring that level of confidence to the Olympics with her.
    Couldn't catch the original, but hopefully I can find some replay or future youtube of this performance. Scoring issues aside, I'm glad to hear she had a fantastic, clean and confident skate. I'm not Canadian but have been a Joannie fan for the last few years. I certainly hope she can repeat this level of performance at Olympics. Speaking as a fan, I want the most exciting competition possible, and certainly want her to put maximum pressure on Mao and Yuna! (rubs hands in glee)

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast