Senior Pairs Long Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs Long Program

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I must say I'm shocked at how generally fair this event has been judged in all the disciplines so far. Maybe the USFSA learned their lessons after last season's fiascoes?

they have been really fortunate to have all of those sponsors that NBC listed... wow. who do they know? ;)

I was thinking the exact same thing. There are many more accomplished skaters than them who don't have that many endorsements . . . very odd!

gold12345

Medalist
they have been really fortunate to have all of those sponsors that NBC listed... wow. who do they know? ;)

it wasn't that good, either. IMHO.

Agreed. They looked real tired at the end of the program... I just thought it would at least pass C/O who had multiple mistakes as well.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I just hope Caydee and Jeremy can keep focussed and keep it together for their program... all eyes are on them now.

just thought it would at least pass C/O who had multiple mistakes as well

weren't Brooke and Ben ahead of them by a bit in the short? that might have also helped... and I prefer Brooke and Ben's program by leaps and bounds.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Molly Aaron has distractingly bad posture. Her shoulders are practically scraping her ears.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm kicking myself... I didn't notice my DVR was not recording that last pair *facepalm* I'm so mad at myself!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Tiffany Vise has a great feeling after the LP on her facebook... good to read :yes:

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Now we know where Jeremy Barrett's hair went, to his coach with enough to spare for that stubble.

gold12345

Medalist
I guess I was just surprised, with Olympic berths on the line, the PCS wouldn't go up a bit to keep the U.S.'s top pair ahead of a team that's struggled terribly in recent years and made multiple mistakes of their own today. Let's not kid ourselves... At all competitions, PCS are somewhat reputation based.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
anyone know if Kwanfan1212 is still breathing there in Spokane with Amanda and Mark skating right now? LOL

someone needs to tell NBC that their camera by the K&C (I think that's the camera) has a dust speck on the lens

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Mark/Amanda - what a fight on that throw 3Loop!! And that was a gorgeous lift afterwards!!! If only she had stood up on the throw 3 Lutz!!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
OMG this is freaking awesome! forget colorado, it's all about Florida this year!

Jeremy's worked so hard for this for so long it seems... I'm SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSO happy for him (for them)... wow... I'm in tears...