Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Arrivals of the athletes in Tallinn

Brian Joubert or the Israelis arrived yet?

Custom Title
    For sure, only no one bothered to make a news clip about them =)

Everyone competing in mens, pairs and dance have arrived- the ladies aren't here yet as their competition is that much later.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudkicker09 View Post
    He arrive tonight ... only he will train tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by cloudkicker09 View Post
    Brian was due in Tallinn this evening. This was the FFSG's decision, he said he'd have preferred to arrive earlier. I imagine by now he should be there. The French ice dance teams are obviously there already - here are some pics + a few shots of other skaters. Passion Patinage is such a great resource! I'm trying to improve my French, what little there is of it .

No idea about any of the Israelis: this would be the Zars, who still need to officially meet their national criterion (ludicrous, I agree), Tamar Katz who needs to finish 14th or higher, Maxim Shipov (getting into the LP would be a stunning achievement) and a new pairs team, I don't remember their names.

I have faith in the swan futureidol's Avatar
    Wow Dom/Shab look worlds better! So proud of them for their marked improvement, esp Maxim. They are just the sweetest and cutest ever! Keep improving Oksana and Max! You can do it! Any vids from the Kerrs? Love them too.

Stéph is such a cutie. OMG his accent was so cute when he said "Vancouver". He speaks English so well, like fellow countryman Roger Federer. How can they do that? I only speak a tiny bit of French and Japanese.

Custom Title
    I was thinking the same thing about the accent =D

It's neither french, german or italian (the three official languages in Switzerland)- you must need to speak all three to have an accent like that in english =P

Rinkside
    The French men missed their two practices today. Stephane on the other ahnd already had 3. Does this mean the french federation doesn't want to give them enough practice time or do tehy think their skaters don't need it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2