US 2010 Worlds Team | Page 2 | Golden Skate

US 2010 Worlds Team

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't think it'll be a problem. S/B placed 11th at the Olympics, and at least 3 teams ahead of them won't be at Worlds. I think the US is in good shape to get 3 spots in dance next year.

I agree. I can see Davis/White finishing 1st or 2nd and Samuelson/Bates finishing 8th or 9th. 13 or less is what they need to reach with their combined placements, so it should be doable.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I can see the US only having two spots in each division after these worlds - how embarrassing will that be?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I can see the US only having two spots in each division after these worlds - how embarrassing will that be?

not very. the world will still go around the sun, and the US will be in somewhat of a rebuilding period. Oh well.

silverlake22

Record Breaker

That's not very likely though, unless Jeremy and Ryan both bomb and the European ladies are all spot on and push our girls down the rankings. I don't see that happening though considering the high score Jeremy got for his subpar FS in Vancouver, Mirai's LP score there, and Rachael's LP score with 2 downgraded triples. I'm also not convinced some of the medal favorites in all disciplines won't make mistakes with the pressure of the Olympics off, they could be a bit unfocused. It could happen though, but the US team is made up of tough competitors, I don't think they will let us down.

It will be quite a tribute to US men if our top two are missing and we still get the 3 spots. Which I think will happen.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
It will be quite a tribute to US men if our top two are missing and we still get the 3 spots. Which I think will happen.

Is Ryan still going or did he injure himself? I'm still confused. But if the team is Jeremy, Ryan, and Adam I think we should be able to get 3 spots.

Binthere

On the Ice
I would think the combination of Jeremy and Adam should be quite enough to qualify the US for 3 spots. The depth in mens is admirable.