Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 401

Thread: Senior Mens LP

  1. #46
    Custom Title ks777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Holy Cow, Shaun Rogers blew me away the first half of his program. It's like seeing Elvis Stojko all over again ~ Elvis 2, lol ~ same look, style, jumps, et al!

    The 4T/2T was FANTASTIC!!!!!! And that second 3T was the absolute best I've ever seen, easy to see why that was s'posed to be a 4T!

    Too bad he started petering out in the second half. Neverthless, great job, great job for the old man at 24 yrs. of age. What a way to go out!
    Does he have a mullet?

  2. #47
    Former figure skater and HUGE figure skating fan. n_halifax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    Does he have a mullet?


    On another note, can anyone do PbP for those of us who can't watch the live U.S. feed?

  3. #48
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,958
    Anyone think Shaun, Andrew, Tommy, and Parker were underscored? Or maybe just when Jonathan Cassar opened the competition so well he got big scores because he was first and was really good.

  4. #49
    Brazilian Eurotrash beep_beep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    2,017
    PbP

    How long until the NBC broadcast begins?

  5. #50
    Custom Title ks777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,071
    Quote Originally Posted by beep_beep View Post
    PbP

    How long until the NBC broadcast begins?
    it starts at 1:30pm here on the west coast.

  6. #51
    Custom Title skatemom1122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Anyone think Shaun, Andrew, Tommy, and Parker were underscored? Or maybe just when Jonathan Cassar opened the competition so well he got big scores because he was first and was really good.
    Well, he still has the highest TES of all the men, so I think it was that he was a very strong opener. He deserves the highest PCS so far, IMO.

  7. #52
    Brazilian Eurotrash beep_beep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    2,017
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    it starts at 1:30pm here on the west coast.
    20 min...
    Thanks

  8. #53
    Custom Title skatemom1122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    504
    1 Jonathan Cassar, Detroit SC 182.23 20 1
    2 Tommy Steenberg, SC of Northern Virginia 179.21 16 2
    3 Dennis Phan, All Year FSC 175.97 13 4
    4 Parker Pennington, Winterhurst FSC 173.03 15 5
    5 Alexander Johnson, Braemar-City of Lakes FSC 168.29 22 3
    6 Andrew Gonzales, All Year FSC 167.25 14 7
    7 Shaun Rogers, SC of Wilmington Inc 165.00 18 6
    8 Michael Solonoski, SC of New York Inc 150.76 21 8
    9 Wesley Campbell, Nashville FSC 146.96 19 9
    10 Daniel Raad, Park FSC 127.38 23 10

  9. #54
    Custom Title skatemom1122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    504

    Hmm..

    That guy just said the second half WOULD be broadcast on icenetwork.

    ETA: A message just popped up negating this.

  10. #55
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,880
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    1 Jonathan Cassar, Detroit SC 182.23 20 1
    2 Tommy Steenberg, SC of Northern Virginia 179.21 16 2
    3 Dennis Phan, All Year FSC 175.97 13 4
    4 Parker Pennington, Winterhurst FSC 173.03 15 5
    5 Alexander Johnson, Braemar-City of Lakes FSC 168.29 22 3
    6 Andrew Gonzales, All Year FSC 167.25 14 7
    7 Shaun Rogers, SC of Wilmington Inc 165.00 18 6
    8 Michael Solonoski, SC of New York Inc 150.76 21 8
    9 Wesley Campbell, Nashville FSC 146.96 19 9
    10 Daniel Raad, Park FSC 127.38 23 10
    Hmm, this doesn't agree with IN. I like your version better (Phan in 3rd).

  11. #56
    Custom Title skatemom1122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Hmm, this doesn't agree with IN. I like your version better (Phan in 3rd).
    I copied this right from IN. It should be correct.

  12. #57
    Custom Title ks777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,071
    Quote Originally Posted by beep_beep View Post
    20 min...
    Thanks
    no, over an hour and 10 mins.

  13. #58
    Former figure skater and HUGE figure skating fan. n_halifax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    625
    I'm really curious to see how Brandon Mroz skates... he may not be completely out of this just yet.

  14. #59
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,880
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    I copied this right from IN. It should be correct.
    Oh now I get it - total standings. I don't even see that on their site. So please keep posting it!

  15. #60
    Custom Title Moxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    224
    That's weird. Warmup Group 4 goes in reverse order of how I thought the score placements should have gone in the SP.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •