Senior Mens LP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Senior Mens LP

MKFSfan

Medalist
Aw! I've always loved and enjoyed Ryan Bradley!! :love: That was a fun program to watch and two quads to boot!! :agree:
:clap:

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Ryan skated a wonderful program. He fought for every jump and gave an entertaining performance. Definitely enjoyable!

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Way to go RYAN!!!

Now I am nervous for Johnny.......my dream team is Ryan, Johnny, and Jeremy in any order, but the chances of Team USA leaving Evan home are slim.....although I still have hope.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Oh please. Nobunari Oda of Japan has been incorporating comedy into competition routines for years, and he actually gets moving on the ice and has a few transitions.

champs

Final Flight
Such a pity that Ryan only had one axel and that was 2A, but still a great skate!

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Who was it the opined that Evan was too cautious to try a quad in his free program? Looks like he is going to try it and the one from practice looked pretty.

ks777

Record Breaker
a huge score for Bradley! I really want him on the Olympic team along with Jeremy Abott.

magicalwords

On the Ice
Despite step-outs for both of his 3As, Adam was just so beautiful :love:
That Rippon lutz just amazes me every time I watch!

Michelle'sFan

Rinkside
Great rippon lutz! :agree:

I think Ryan should be first: Adam needs to gain more confidence..or something: didn't like his performance as well as Ryan's.

Michell'sFan