19 Adam Rippon
20 Armin Mahbanoozadeh
21 Evan Lysacek
22 Johnny Weir
23 Jeremy Abbott

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
So Weir has to follow Evan again. I think that Usfsa does this only to create drama. :laugh:

and the pressure is on Abbott, skating last. He has a decent lead, but he will have to be close to clean I think. I hope everyone knocks it out of the park and may the best man win!

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
GO JOHNNY!!!! JOHNNY BE GOOD!!!!!

I have to say for the first time, Johnny is dressed better than Evan!!!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
*facepalm* somebody PLEASE email that paper's editor! if I do it I'm liable to go postal on them

N

n_halifax

:rofl: I totally understand where you are coming from - last year during Worlds I sent a scathing letter to the editor of something or other OVER something over other (goes to show you how important it was in the grand scheme of things)...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
as a journalism major I just get really ticked off when they are so blatantly stupid.

anchorage daily news (biggest paper in alaska) has so many factual errors as well as just basic writing errors that it drives me nuts. they get daily emails from me.

Trewyn

Medalist
Btw, I read on icenetwork on the inside edge that Stephen Carrierre has withdrawn? Is that confirmed?

Go Jeremy! Yes, the pressure is on him, alright... Didn't he skate last last year as well?

Nadine

Record Breaker
I honestly don't care whom comes in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, as long as it is what I consider the Top 3 Men in the United States, which would be in any order Johnny, Jeremy, Evan.:cool: Other that that, no problemo, lol.

That said, I'm seeming something happening here at Nationals that tells me the USFSA doesn't give a fig about international standings, resume, most decorated athlete, et al. Thus, I wouldn't be surprised to see Adam Rippon make the team. So be it...

:clap::thumbsup:GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE MEN -- MAY YOU ALL SKATE YOUR BEST!:clap::thumbsup:

Trewyn

Medalist
^^ Well go Adam! He and Jeremy are my personal favorites. But Adam's more than 10 points behind the top three, so the top three has a little cushion. I hope the top three as it is now will go to Olys and Adam to Turin :love: .

I think it is obvious that, in any order, it should be Weir, Abbott, Lysacek. That would be the strongest group to go to Olys.

It's not about wining a trip to vancouver. It's about winning a podium position, and not by luck.

Arianne

On the Ice
Well, it seems that they should have sent I & B as the second pairs team then. They are more experienced than E & L. Plus, I &B stuck it out all these years and still pulled off a throw 3 axel. Well, on to watch the men now! Hopefully the strongest team is sent.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Steven did pull out due to injury, it was announced at teh start of the icenetwork broadcast. bummer.

N

n_halifax

Steven did pull out due to injury, it was announced at teh start of the icenetwork broadcast. bummer.

That's really too bad... I may be in the minority, but I really, really like his skating. He reminds me (a little) of Matt Savoie.