LAST MINUTE Thoughts on Ladies | Page 5 | Golden Skate

LAST MINUTE Thoughts on Ladies

There are, plus they sprinkled the leading ladies throughout all the groups, instead of clumping them together in the last 2 groups. So there's no way to show it live other than showing the whole thing. Hope you get to see it!!!

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Gees you're right, I better get some snacks ready... it's going to be a long night!! Good luck Alissa!!! Good luck Ashley! Good luck to all the ladies... I want to see some fabulous programs tonight!

cera

Rinkside
There are, plus they sprinkled the leading ladies throughout all the groups, instead of clumping them together in the last 2 groups. So there's no way to show it live other than showing the whole thing. Hope you get to see it!!!

Nope, I won't be able to watch it live..I'm outside the U.S, plus I have no TV...so u guys are my only link...I hope someone who's watching it live is kind enough to do PBP...:clap:

My LAST MINUE predisctions. :laugh:

Steady as she goes, Mr. Sulu. Rachael delivers seven triples, win the championship.

Mirai skates with zing but makes one mistake. Silver and Vanciouver.

Sasha skates with grace and polish, but makes two major merrors on jumps, gets bronze.

Ashley is not quite perfect, closes the gap, but no cigar.

Alissa has the skate of her life, moves up to fifth.

raress

On the Ice
Can you give me please a live stream which will show the Ladies Competition outside US (in Europe)!!;)

R.D.

Record Breaker
My LAST MINUE predisctions. :laugh:

Steady as she goes, Mr. Sulu. Rachael delivers seven triples, win the championship.

Mirai skates with zing but makes one mistake. Silver and Vanciouver.

Sasha skates with grace and polish, but makes two major merrors on jumps, gets bronze.

Ashley is not quite perfect, closes the gap, but no cigar.

Alissa has the skate of her life, moves up to fifth.

Very plausible.

I think I agree with this.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Very plausible.

I think I agree with this.

Sounds about right. I just watched the first two groups and I think the pretty brunette girl Samantha Cesario has a lot of potential, she was underscored but did a really nice, clean program and is only 16. Really like that skater Blake Rosenthal too, although she doesn't attack her jumps enough.

So excited for the final two groups! GOO MIRAII:rock: