Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Schedule / Results page

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hungary, Europe
    Posts
    904

    Schedule / Results page

    It works!!!

    http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2010/

    And in case you wonder what time it is in Taillinn, Estonia, here you go:

    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=242
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 01-18-2010 at 08:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    147
    It looks like, all skaters with (TBC) are confirmed now, because they are in the entries list at Starting orders/Results but i´m not sure

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    beijing
    Posts
    1,910
    Whoa! Joelle Forte is on the schedule. Did she get her paperwork/citizenship from Azerbaijan in order?

  4. #4
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,114
    Apparantly... Could she challenge for the podium? Has she actually competed thus far this season? I know things didn't go as planned for Nebelhorn...

  5. #5
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    147
    The starting orders for pairs are online!

  6. #6
    Off the ice Buttercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Left field
    Posts
    3,369
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFairy View Post
    It looks like, all skaters with (TBC) are confirmed now, because they are in the entries list at Starting orders/Results but i´m not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    Whoa! Joelle Forte is on the schedule. Did she get her paperwork/citizenship from Azerbaijan in order?
    If you click on her name, her ISU profile is still TBC. Fedor Andreev was still on the Nebelhorn Trophy entry list until the SP started or something like that. It doesn't mean anything.

  7. #7
    Former figure skater and HUGE figure skating fan. n_halifax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    624
    She competed at one of the summer competitions in the U.S. ?? I remember watching a video on YouTube.

  8. #8
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Strasbourg
    Posts
    115
    Yes, same thing for Sonja Mugosa at Worlds 2009, she was on the starting order, but when it was this time to skate, nobody on the ice during the 5 minutes...

  9. #9
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    199
    Glad and surprised that Joelle Forte finally made it. Hope all this back and forth wont distract her to much.

    Medal no.... but I think she has a shot, and will be a grand start if she sneaks in the top ten. Her PCS will be low, and lacks getting full credit on triples, but has consistency.

    We will see.

  10. #10
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by TtonyV7 View Post
    Glad and surprised that Joelle Forte finally made it. Hope all this back and forth wont distract her to much.

    Medal no.... but I think she has a shot, and will be a grand start if she sneaks in the top ten. Her PCS will be low, and lacks getting full credit on triples, but has consistency.

    We will see.
    I hope, that she can skate for AZE at Euros, but it´s not sure until now, because she has a TBC next to her name in her bio....
    Last edited by MagicFairy; 01-18-2010 at 08:22 PM.

  11. #11
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    147
    Sorry :frown2: double post...
    Last edited by MagicFairy; 01-18-2010 at 08:24 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •