Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Schedule / Results page

Custom Title

Schedule / Results page

It works!!!

http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2010/

And in case you wonder what time it is in Taillinn, Estonia, here you go:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=242
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 01-18-2010 at 08:00 PM.

Custom Title
    It looks like, all skaters with (TBC) are confirmed now, because they are in the entries list at Starting orders/Results but i´m not sure

Custom Title
    Whoa! Joelle Forte is on the schedule. Did she get her paperwork/citizenship from Azerbaijan in order?

Custom Title
    Apparantly... Could she challenge for the podium? Has she actually competed thus far this season? I know things didn't go as planned for Nebelhorn...

Custom Title
    The starting orders for pairs are online!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFairy View Post
    It looks like, all skaters with (TBC) are confirmed now, because they are in the entries list at Starting orders/Results but i´m not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    Whoa! Joelle Forte is on the schedule. Did she get her paperwork/citizenship from Azerbaijan in order?
    If you click on her name, her ISU profile is still TBC. Fedor Andreev was still on the Nebelhorn Trophy entry list until the SP started or something like that. It doesn't mean anything.

Former figure skater and HUGE figure skating fan. n_halifax's Avatar
    She competed at one of the summer competitions in the U.S. ?? I remember watching a video on YouTube.

Custom Title
    Yes, same thing for Sonja Mugosa at Worlds 2009, she was on the starting order, but when it was this time to skate, nobody on the ice during the 5 minutes...

Custom Title
    I think the AZE dance team Virginiya HOPTMAN / Pavel FILCHENKOV are also out, because i saw at FSU, that they are not at their practice group

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirti View Post
    Yes, same thing for Sonja Mugosa at Worlds 2009, she was on the starting order, but when it was this time to skate, nobody on the ice during the 5 minutes...
    I don´t understand, why the federations take sooo long to confirm their entries!!
    They wait so long, until it is too late!

Medalist
    I'd be interested to know what leads the skaters to insist on representing country that is obviosly not interested in them that much. I mean when it happens to the same skater/s a year after year (or competition after competition) it's pretty obvious that the federation is not putting much effort into it as they would, if they really wanted the skater to compete for their country.

Custom Title
    Thanks for posting the link!

I'm only really interested in the Men, but I have to say I feel kinda sorry for those that are competing for Azerbaijan in order to get to the Olympics because it seems that country doesn't care about them. And to tell the truth neither do I in the sense that I don't appreciate country shopping just to get to the Olympics. Do it the hard way like everybody else with guts & determination & conviction & principles!

That said, I can see if one of their parents is from/born there, no problemo, there IS a connection, no matter how tenuous. Yet if that is not the case, N-O sympathy from me.

Signed Nadine the Patriot, whom loves God, her country, and home.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Thanks for posting the link!

I'm only really interested in the Men, but I have to say I feel kinda sorry for those that are competing for Azerbaijan in order to get to the Olympics because it seems that country doesn't care about them. And to tell the truth neither do I in the sense that I don't appreciate country shopping just to get to the Olympics. Do it the hard way like everybody else with guts & determination & conviction & principles!

That said, I can see if one of their parents is from/born there, no problemo, there IS a connection, no matter how tenuous. Yet if that is not the case, N-O sympathy from me.

Signed Nadine the Patriot, whom loves God, her country, and home.
    I couldn't agree more.

Former figure skater and HUGE figure skating fan. n_halifax's Avatar
    I kind of agree with both of you...and it happens ALL the time.

Custom Title
    Does anyone know what time the men's and ladies events will be on in EST? I'm wondering if JustinTV might broadcast it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast