Practice videos | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Practice videos

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Awesome, Brian is landing Quads and all of the difficult jumps. I saw the pictures he is smiling, so it looks like he is in good shape and happy.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I actually really like the new Plushenko outfit! Much better than that nasty Russian-esque thing he wore for the GP and Nationals.

Good to hear that Joubert is skating well, but please don't leave it on the practice ice Brian!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting the pic of Evgeni's new costume!:thumbsup:

Hmm, I'm on the fence about it, as I really did love the first one. The first one made him look like he had tattoos, and I loved loved the hidden red rose.:love: This one is okay I guess, it will grow on me with time, lol. But I would really enjoy seeing a new one at the Olympic Games!

That said, he looks soooooooo skinny, it's kinda sad. :( I realize he has to be in order to land the jumps without difficulty & to peak at the Olympics, but still it's a shock. Same thing happened to me when I saw Sasha at the Olympics (even this past Fall), Michelle at the 2002 Olympics, and Sarah as well, though not too much of a shock because she's tall & long-limbed so it looks natural on her like a ballerina. JMHO. Hopefully after the Olympics they can pig out!:p

Also, it really is good to hear that Brian Joubert is in good shape, landing all his jumps! I'm especially rooting for all the older veterans, in particular those with injuries, to do well! My heart goes out to them. I want ALL the men to skate their very best & may the best man win at the Olympics!:thumbsup: