TV Trivia Is BACK | Golden Skate

TV Trivia Is BACK

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
finally found the book... mom didn't lose it... Yuka found it and hid it underneath the couch :roll:

4dk - 39
Pookie - 19
rgirl - 18
hrmsk8ingnut - 16
Piel - 14
heyang - 12
Serenity - 4
RealtorGal - 1
Show 42 - 1
KwanFan1212 - 1
windspirit - 1

56. Which actor from "Gilligan's Island" appeared briefly in "Dynasty"?

57. Which star of "I Love Lucy" dropped out of high school at age 15?

58. Who played the naughty old man who continually tormented Ruth Bussi on a park bench in "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In"?

59. Which star of TV's "Superman" played one of Scarlett's sutiors in the classic Gone With The Wind?

60. Which actor on "WKRP in Cincinnati" went on to star as a teacher in "Head of the Class"?

Last edited:

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
These are hard!!! I know 2 for sure - the others I'll have to guess.

Answer: Russell Johnson (Professor on GI) honestly, I can't imagine any of the other 3 on Dynasty :D

Answer: William Frawley

58. Who played the naughty old man who continually tormented Ruth Bussi on a park bench in "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In"?
Answer: Arte Johnson

59. Which star of TV's "Superman" played one of Scarlett's sutiors in the classic Gone With The Wind?
no guess on this one :confused:

60. Which actor on "WKRP in Cincinnati" went on to star as a teacher in "Head of the Class"?
Answer: Howard Hessman

4dogknight

Final Flight
A: Russell Johnson (played Earl Thompson in two episodes in 1981)

A: Lucille Ball (she began acting at the age of 15)

A: Artie Johnson

A: George Reeves (played Stuart Tarleton)

A: Howard Hesseman (played Charlie Moore)

4dk - edited to answer #57.

Last edited:

heyang

Record Breaker

57. Which star of "I Love Lucy" dropped out of high school at age 15? Vivan Vance?

Arte Johnson

George Reeves

60. Which actor on "WKRP in Cincinnati" went on to star as a teacher in "Head of the Class

Howard Hesseman aka Johnny Fever

Russell Johnson

Lucille Ball

Artie Johnson

George Reeves

Howard Hesseman