Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: US 2010 Junior Worlds Team

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    beijing
    Posts
    1,913

    0 Not allowed!

    US 2010 Junior Worlds Team

    Mens announced:

    Grant Hochstein
    Armin Mahbanoozadeh
    Ross Miner

    Alt 1: Keegan Messing
    Alt 2: Richard Dornbush
    Alt 3: Jason Brown (just won US junior title)

    Ross Miner had to withdraw from US Nationals this year due to ankle (?) injury. So depending on Ross' healing or not, Keegan may want to keep training hard for a bit longer!
    Last edited by bigsisjiejie; 01-18-2010 at 05:38 PM.

  2. #2
    n_halifax
    Guest

    0 Not allowed!
    Thank you! Have the pairs been announced as well?

  3. #3
    On the Ice Morning Glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Lavender Garden
    Posts
    455

    0 Not allowed!
    Thank you for the information!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    Ross Miner had to withdraw from US Nationals this year due to ankle (?) injury. So depending on Ross' healing or not, Keegan may want to keep training hard for a bit longer!
    Glad to hear Ross Miner goes to Jr. Wolds. I hope his strong recovery.

  4. #4
    n_halifax
    Guest

    0 Not allowed!
    Am I alone in finding it odd that they released the men's Olympic, 4CCs, Worlds and World Junior entries but only the Olympic, 4CCs and Worlds team in pairs?

  5. #5
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    49

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by n_halifax View Post
    Am I alone in finding it odd that they released the men's Olympic, 4CCs, Worlds and World Junior entries but only the Olympic, 4CCs and Worlds team in pairs?
    There are very few junior-eligible pairs teams (for international competitions) in the US. They clearly want the results of the junior competition at US Nationals before they name the pairs entries for Junior Worlds.

  6. #6
    n_halifax
    Guest

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RUKen View Post
    There are very few junior-eligible pairs teams (for international competitions) in the US. They clearly want the results of the junior competition at US Nationals before they name the pairs entries for Junior Worlds.
    Very good point! In my infinite wisdom, for some reason I thought Junior pairs were done and I was looking at the short program results and thinking they were final results... it's Monday.

  7. #7
    Rinkside Narumi1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    64

    0 Not allowed!
    For the Jr. Pairs, this is what i'd think it'd be
    1. Zhang/Toth
    2.Simpson/Miller
    3/Carman/Reiss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •