Angela Maxwell withdraws | Golden Skate

Angela Maxwell withdraws

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
Poor Angela, I was really looking forward to her spunkiness this week. Let's hope she comes back strong next year.

N

n_halifax

How unfortunate. She is a really exciting young rising star and she very well could have contended for a top ten finish in Spokane. Let's hope she has a speedy recovery.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
bummer! :( hope this is something that won't continue to plague her and become a career ender.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, that's a real shame. :cry: She's a bubbly young lady on the ice (saw her at the Liberty Summer Competition and at Mike Weiss' show last year). I hope this will not be a career ending injury. A full, speedy recovery to Angela!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Wishing Angela a speedy recovery. I alway look forward to her performances at Nationals.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
So sad, I was hoping she'd be an upset and finish ahead of some of the top ladies. Hope she gets better soon!

Now the only potential spoilers left are Christina, Alexe, Bebe, and Emily, and I tend to doubt they will rise to the occasion. But you never know

Vlad

On the Ice
Poor girll!Eh,unfortunately figure skating it's also a sport with injures.She's very good skater and i'll miss her.