Thread: Pictures?

Hybrid View

Custom Title

Question Pictures?

What and incredible nationals this was. I can't remember a competition more amazing than this past week. Unfortunetaly, Skate Canada did not have its usual even web site up, so I missed out one some information. I was wondering if Skate Canada had named the Four Continents and Junior Worlds teams? Also, I'd love to see any pictures from the gala, the junior medal ceremonies or the skater's banquet afterwards. Usually some of these things are on the Skate Canada event site, but I haven't seen anything yet. Thanks for your help?

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan04 View Post
    What and incredible nationals this was. I can't remember a competition more amazing than this past week. Unfortunetaly, Skate Canada did not have its usual even web site up, so I missed out one some information. I was wondering if Skate Canada had named the Four Continents and Junior Worlds teams? Also, I'd love to see any pictures from the gala, the junior medal ceremonies or the skater's banquet afterwards. Usually some of these things are on the Skate Canada event site, but I haven't seen anything yet. Thanks for your help?
    Absolutely! I was exhuasted just from watching the championship in my couch

The 4cc team has been named as expectd:
    Men
    Kevin REYNOLDS
    Joey RUSSELL
    Shawn SAWYER

Ladies
    Amelie LACOSTE
    Myriane SAMSON
    Diane SZMIETT

Pairs
    Mylene BRODEUR / John MATTATALL
    Meagan DUHAMEL / Craig BUNTIN
    Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH

Dance
    Allie HANN-McCURDY / Michael CORENO
    Kharis RALPH / Asher HILL
    Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE

The question is: will Kevin, who is still age eligible, be sent to Junior World for the FIFTH time:chorus: I believe this will be a record!!!

They might put up the more pictures later, or we will have to hunt in some personal photo albums.
    http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/news_views/photo_gallery

Custom Title
    Thanks for the link. I'll keep an eye out for other pictures.