Pictures? | Golden Skate

Pictures?

skatingfan04

Final Flight
What and incredible nationals this was. I can't remember a competition more amazing than this past week. Unfortunetaly, Skate Canada did not have its usual even web site up, so I missed out one some information. I was wondering if Skate Canada had named the Four Continents and Junior Worlds teams? Also, I'd love to see any pictures from the gala, the junior medal ceremonies or the skater's banquet afterwards. Usually some of these things are on the Skate Canada event site, but I haven't seen anything yet. Thanks for your help?

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
What and incredible nationals this was. I can't remember a competition more amazing than this past week. Unfortunetaly, Skate Canada did not have its usual even web site up, so I missed out one some information. I was wondering if Skate Canada had named the Four Continents and Junior Worlds teams? Also, I'd love to see any pictures from the gala, the junior medal ceremonies or the skater's banquet afterwards. Usually some of these things are on the Skate Canada event site, but I haven't seen anything yet. Thanks for your help?

Absolutely! I was exhuasted just from watching the championship in my couch:bow:

The 4cc team has been named as expectd:
Men
Kevin REYNOLDS
Joey RUSSELL
Shawn SAWYER

Ladies
Amelie LACOSTE
Myriane SAMSON
Diane SZMIETT

Pairs
Mylene BRODEUR / John MATTATALL
Meagan DUHAMEL / Craig BUNTIN
Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH

Dance
Allie HANN-McCURDY / Michael CORENO
Kharis RALPH / Asher HILL
Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE

The question is: will Kevin, who is still age eligible, be sent to Junior World for the FIFTH time:chorus: I believe this will be a record!!!

They might put up the more pictures later, or we will have to hunt in some personal photo albums.
http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/news_views/photo_gallery