Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Men Short Program

Thank God for Stephane Lambiel and Matt Savoie! shine's Avatar
    Ah, and I forgot to comment that Stephane's SLSS is simply brilliant! No other male skater skates with this combination of quality of expression, musicality and abandon that he does on the ice. I don't remember when was the last time I saw someone with such a beautiful, expressive upper body.Truly one of a kind.
    Please don't ever stop skating Stephane!

End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar
    Last edited by schiele; 01-21-2010 at 02:56 AM.

Skating is art, if you let it be. Blades of Passion's Avatar
    The second half of Lambiel's SP is wonderful.

The first half (even disregarding the mistakes) is very disappointing. He front-loads the jumps and really does nothing special at all with that slow section of the music. The circular step sequence in particular, while technically okay, is quite bland.

Can't wait to see his new LP. Please let it be amazing. Please. *pray*

I have faith in the swan futureidol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades of Passion View Post
    The second half of Lambiel's SP is wonderful.

The first half (even disregarding the mistakes) is very disappointing. He front-loads the jumps and really does nothing special at all with that slow section of the music. The circular step sequence in particular, while technically okay, is quite bland.

Can't wait to see his new LP. Please let it be amazing. Please. *pray*
    I feel the exact same way about his SP! I hope he can pull of a miracle with his new FS.

Custom Title
    Plushenko's jumps and ever strong ego! Joubert's mistake-free cheesy sexy performance after his injury! Lambiel's spins!

Whoa with the Euro guys joining I have no idea how the North American and Japanese skaters are going to come in the olympics!!! And I wonder if Patrick Chan's as confident

Custom Title
    I can't believe I'm saying this but....I thought Joubert was much better than Plushenko. Plushy's spins were pretty slow and not the best positions and he didn't present as much as Joubert.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    I really liked Brian in the SP too. He didn't seem as rough around the edges yesterday in the SP as I've found him to be in the past. Plus, I really liked his costume; it was much better than that monstrosity he wore last season for the SP. Again, if only he had landed the 3toe with the 4toe instead of a 2toe, he would have the lead right now going into the LP.

It's a real shame Stephane left his 4toe combination in the practice sessions or else he would be in 3rd right now going into the LP. I hope his jumps are kinder to him in the LP.

Poor Tomas! That 4toe seemed like it was almost there, but then the nasty two-foot and no combination. I really hope he can rebound with a great performance in the LP.

I really want Brian and Stephane or anybody to give Evgeni a challenge!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    I really liked Brian in the SP too. He didn't seem as rough around the edges yesterday in the SP as I've found him to be in the past. Plus, I really liked his costume; it was much better than that monstrosity he wore last season for the SP. Again, if only he had landed the 3toe with the 4toe instead of a 2toe, he would have the lead right now going into the LP.

It's a real shame Stephane left his 4toe combination in the practice sessions or else he would be in 3rd right now going into the LP. I hope his jumps are kinder to him in the LP.

Poor Tomas! That 4toe seemed like it was almost there, but then the nasty two-foot and no combination. I really hope he can rebound with a great performance in the LP.

I really want Brian and Stephane or anybody to give Evgeni a challenge!
    The European men are so good that I'm sure they will! What Asia is for ladies, Europe is for men!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15