Men Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men Short Program

janetfan

Match Penalty
I think the only other guy who can beat Zhenya's TES today, is Verner. He's got a 4+3. Joubert lips. Lambiel doesn't have 3A. Voronov? Depending on what's his 3rd jumping pass.

Can anyone skate and spin as slow as Plushy and get such high scores?

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
(i don´t know what mean "lips",sorry)
Wrong take-off edge on his (f)lip.

Can anyone skate and spin as slow as Plushy and get such high scores?
That is reflected in his PCS. Those aren't exactly sky high. The spins... he does the levels features, I guess. There might be a point or two overscoring there, but that's all.

Last edited:

janetfan

Match Penalty
Wrong take-off edge on his (f)lip.

That is reflected in his PCS. Those aren't exactly sky high. The spins... he does the levels features, I guess. There might be a point or two overscoring there, but that's all.

Thanks, my stream is awful this morning - am only seeing bits and peices....

schiele

Final Flight
What *is* with all the freezing? Justin's completely dead for me Finnish and Swedish one freeze ever four seconds... So many streams, but how hard to find one that actually works semi-decently... At least it appers I'm not the only one having problems...

Try ETV and refresh page as often as you can. It works good for some and not so good for other performances. But at least its better than Swedish or Justin for me in terms of freezing.

http://www.err.ee/otse/etv

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
What *is* with all the freezing? Justin's completely dead for me Finnish and Swedish one freeze ever four seconds... So many streams, but how hard to find one that actually works semi-decently... At least it appers I'm not the only one having problems...

I know it is hard to grasp what is really going on.

sigrid

On the Ice
I'm sorry for you for the stream problems. Spanish TV is broadcasting on Internet too, but it's only available in Spain

Medusa

Record Breaker
My Swedish stream works perfectly well. But it takes lots of network and computer power, maybe that's why some people have trouble with it.

hauteor

On the Ice
If you're having problems with the stream on ETV it's probably due to your computer or internet connection. In Estonia the average internet connection is 1mb/ps or higher and the quality of the picture you get on ETV is quite good, so it can be that there are certain limitations on the receiving end of the connection- internet speed, ram etc...

Very happy for Plushenko =)

Trewyn

Medalist
Swedish one worked PERFECTLY right after what I posted... Now It's having major issues again :'( I hope I'll find a good feed for Verner, Lambiel and Kevin...

schiele

Final Flight
If you're having problems with the stream on ETV it's probably due to your computer or internet connection. In Estonia the average internet connection is 1mb/ps or higher and the quality of the picture you get on ETV is quite good, so it can be that there are certain limitations on the receiving end of the connection- internet speed, ram etc...

Very happy for Plushenko =)

Yes, that's what I get for trying to watch it at work! :laugh:

Aya

Spectator
stop complainng

i need to study but i can't keep away
why why did it have to happen when we have exams??????????????

schiele

Final Flight
I just caught the end of Voronov's programme, he does not look happy. I guess he missed the big combo?