Men Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Men Short Program

Trewyn

Medalist
Oh, Yannick's was a quad; that makes sense; I wondered why he only did a double after it and still got such a high score. Makes sense, makes sense. Yannick is so amazing when he's on.

Kevin: low score :( at least he *went* for the triple axel; he's been doubling it all season! His other jumps look secure. Just get that triple axel stable at the Olympics and Worlds, Kevin!! I do feel like his spins are slightly faster and he attacks his choreography more but a lot of the time he still looks 'I'm only doing this non-jump elements because I have too' :) (especially the camel; when he went in to it I could just hear him think 'why... why... this is embarassing' :D
Still; hope to see a triple-triple-triple from him tomorrow!

Btw; the Swedish feed works perfect again. The quality is amazing and even though I don't understand Swedish I think it's a pleasant, funny sort of language :D.

Medusa

Record Breaker
I'm not watching - are the scores warranted? Because the current top 5 all got PB scores and that seems quite generous.
I think it's pretty good so far.

I mean, this was Ponsero's first clean SP in 2 years, so it's pretty probable that he would get a SB.

And Brezina hit everything, his jumps probably get +2 throughout.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I'm praying that my feed cooperates for this last group. GO Stephane, Tomas, Alban, Samuel and Brian!!!!!

Trewyn

Medalist
^^haha just as you wrote that, mine froze :p
it's back now; but I missed Contesti; from the replay it looked like a great skate?

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
It's not Tomas's day today. Oops. There's only Brian's left to interfere with the current placements.