Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Pairs FS

schiele

Final Flight
This was the first time I actually enjoyed K/S.
Though the headband and mid programcostume surprise could go...

ETA: wow, I don't know if K/S were really 10 points better than MMMT...

I think the death spiral and the final lift as well as the super height throws did the trick.. Also great presentation and entertainment.. apart from the weird arm moment of course.. :)

Last edited:

figuristka

Medalist
Not bad but he kept having trouble on the landings of the sbs triple jumps which affected things as the others in this flight have been so good.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
V/M had some super height throws too. Too bad he stepped out on almost every landing.

hauteor

On the Ice
I dunno you guys- I LOVED their performance, I prefer a lyrical love story rather than a carnival sideshowish act (K-S), but would it be just for them to win? Probably not, but I preferred the german team =)

(I could hardly breath!!!! Such a rush :clap:)

figuristka

Medalist
Their 3 toes and elements are so light, they are so beautiful to watch. Unfortunately she did not land their throw 3 flip had a mistake on another jump but i enjoy watching them so much.

schiele

Final Flight
WHOOAHOOOAAAAAAAAA!
IM THRILLED BEYOND WORDS! I GOT IT MY WAY FINALLY!!! My two favourites but in reverse order to everyone's tastes! :laugh:

beep_beep

Medalist
S/S were so beautiful... their skating (I mean skating, not the tricks) is fantastic, awsome skills, beautiful trasitions.
I believe we're in for quite a showdown at Vancouver (I really really really hope so)

Whoa, second? I expected some really high PCS for this... guess not.
Let's hear the wuzrobbed begin.