Pairs FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Pairs FS

figuristka

Medalist
Germans 2nd, it was so close indeed. I did like them the best but errors were on the throw and a jump , though it did not interup the program at all.

schiele

Final Flight
S/S were so beautiful... their skating (I mean skating, not the tricks) is fantastic, awsome skills, beautiful trasitions.
I believe we're in for quite a showdown at Vancouver (I really really really hope so)

They had the higher PSC deservedly but K&S were superior technically!

oxade21

Match Penalty
What a night! What a competition! This is Olympic level performances!

I have to admit this S/S LP is becoming my all time favorite Pairs program. It suits them so well. If only not for those mistakes:(

But K/S are IN. They almost beat S/Z' world record!!!
Congratulations Yuko, you deserved it for all your hard work!!!

Vancouver in pairs is becoming unpredictable. Can't wait!

figuristka

Medalist
Yeah i wondered what would happen when they marks came up , knew it would be so close.
The final flight of pairs are all very strong and all capable of good placements at Olympics. I found a big difference in them and the groups before.

schiele

Final Flight
What a night! What a competition! This is Olympic level performances!

I have to admit this S/S LP is becoming my all time favorite Pairs program. It suits them so well. If only not for those mistakes:(

But K/S are IN. They almost beat S/Z' world record!!!
Congratulations Yuko, you deserved it for all your hard work!!!

Vancouver in pairs is becoming unpredictable. Can't wait!

Pairs definetely turning out to be the event I hoped ladies would but didn't.. So many super pairs out there. :clap:

schiele

Final Flight
I remember I only made two predictions, that K&S and Kerrs would place higher than everyone expects.. I am right with the first, here's to hoping for Kerrs! :):)

DesertRoad

Final Flight
If S/S had just kept the throw 3flip or the sbs 3sal together, they would've won. That said, I do think K/S is overscored in the PCS, considering her wretched unpointed feet. The woman seems to have doorstoppers for hamstrings.

schiele

Final Flight
I'd love that too :biggrin: but it's not very probable. Say, with such great pairs we should actually that southparking them.

Hmmm, a new bout of southparking? When will I get any work done I wonder! :laugh::laugh:
I think I'll definetely give it a go tomorrow!

figuristka

Medalist
I am hearing that she might have dislocated her shoulder, yet again:(

She carried and on looked fine after. Still smiling away. Hopefully there is not a problem. I was looking forward to the men the most but i really found the top 4 all wonderful. D/D also looked strong in their nationals and liked their free, adore S/Z of china too,it will be an exciting Olympic event.