Cohen's practice sessions updates? | Golden Skate

Cohen's practice sessions updates?

Arianne

On the Ice
I just thought I'd start a thread because Cohen should be putting in her first practice session today on Spokane ice. Anyone who has seen the live streaming or has updates, please feel free to post them! I am dying to know how it goes!

Arianne

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, my whole schedule is up in arms, everything blown because I'm sitting here watching www.icenetwork.com (of which I'm a paid member), and they are announcing Sasha's practice group, of which they will be showing. Our first glimpse at the superstar Sasha Cohen on ice!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:BRING IT ON, SASHA, BRING IT ON!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

kandidy

Final Flight
they are announcing Sasha's practice group, of which they will be showing. Our first glimpse at the superstar Sasha Cohen on ice!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:BRING IT ON, SASHA, BRING IT ON!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:pls update the practice every now and then for poor ppl like me who lives the continent away.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Sasha is wearing black spandex pants with a bright red tank top, hair in a ponytail, she warmed up with a great step sequence, beautiful Biellmann spin, and then later on did two 1/2 axels, then one full 1Axel without problem.

Music just got over for one skater (she skated to "Time To Say Goodbye").

Another skater's SP music is on, to be followed by SASHA COHEN!

Iscariot

On the Ice
sashas triple jumps seems solid so far the fluts its not that obvious and her flip is good:clap:

sashas sp is comming up!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Darn, I must've missed that! Too busy surfing & posting, lol.:biggrin: Just waiting for Sasha's SP music to come on, NOW!!!!!!!!!!11:rock:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Sasha was FAST.......sped down the ice into a perfect 3L/2T......then sped down the other side of the rink & fell on the 3F, but got right back up & proceeded into her other elements without problem. Gorgeous 2A, beautiful step sequence, another exquiste Biellmann spin, and the very best spiral sequence!

Very very good practice. Bodes well for Sasha in the SP.:thumbsup:

:love:GOOOOOOOOOO SASHA!!!!:love:

She looks a little slow, but gooooorgeous! She could wear that leotard for her costume and it would be just fine. :rock: :love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Sasha just did a 3F/3T (2foot on the 3T).

She looks so tiny, like one of those ballerinas in a music box.

I've noticed Alexe Gilles keeps looking at her, both on the ice & at the boards.

Gorgeous headless spin!:thumbsup:

I love the three turns she does......positive now she'll be doing that in the FS......like she did at the one show in Japan this past summer. The Moonlight Sonata Program over on www.youtube.com. That was my favorite part wherein she did three turns into a gorgeous 3S & came out of it with a Tano hand over head. :love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
I have to agree to disagree, I don't think she looked slow at all when she did her SP. I was watching the boards & she flew! Heck, in comparison to Caroline Zhang, it looks like Sasha's flying out there. Truth!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Practice over. :)

Ooops, I forgot to mention that Sasha got the HUGEST applause when her SP ended!:clap:

:bow:WELCOME BACK, MISS COHEN, WELCOME BACK!!!!:bow:

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
Dang I missed Sasha:banging: I was too busy trying to figure out why Tivo wasnt getting reception on the lower channels but was on the higher ones:scratch: Ugh technology:laugh:

Im glad to hear she did well. I cant wait to see her programs!!:love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
ps: I'm calling the airlines because I just might be there on Saturday for the Ladies FS, though I absolutely detest flying (i.e. airplane flying, lol, not so bicycle flying, rollerskating flying, jogging flying, you get the picture).;)

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Wow she tried a 3/3????? Why oh why did I not watch this! Why did I go to class???

I am so happy for her and proud. That's our girl!

edited to add:

Sylvia tweets that Sasha fell on her 3 flip attempt in the SP run through :(

Last edited: