Plushenko 'satisfied' with short program | Golden Skate

Plushenko 'satisfied' with short program

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Plushenko, who is currently ranked 92nd in the ISU World Standings due to the lack of the recent international results, skated in the first warm-up group of the second half of the event, and set an insurmountable standard for the rest of the field.

More

Nadine

Record Breaker
Another FAB article by GS!:thumbsup:

Lol, I like the friendly rivalry between Evgeni & Brian. I even heard that Brian raised his #1 finger after his SP (shades of Zhenya at Rostelecom Cup:agree:). Whereas Evgeni pumped his trademark fist after his perfect masterful performance (another one for the ages btw). :)

Now Zhenya says he has a strategy for the FS, depending on how Brian does (though he says he will as usual do at least one quad), and Brian answers that he has no strategy (lol, why should he, he skates before Evgeni ;) ), so he plans to go for broke with two quads! And insinuates that he can beat Zhenya, to which Evgeni answers back with "Let him try".

Lol, and what do I - Nadine - say, I say:

:rock::rock::rock::rock:BRING IT ON!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

schiele

Final Flight
Another FAB article by GS!:thumbsup:

Lol, I like the friendly rivalry between Evgeni & Brian. I even heard that Brian raised his #1 finger after his SP (shades of Zhenya at Rostelecom Cup:agree:). Whereas Evgeni pumped his trademark fist after his perfect masterful performance (another one for the ages btw). :)

Now Zhenya says he has a strategy for the FS, depending on how Brian does (though he says he will as usual do at least one quad), and Brian answers that he has no strategy (lol, why should he, he skates before Evgeni ;) ), so he plans to go for broke with two quads! And insinuates that he can beat Zhenya, to which Evgeni answers back with "Let him try".

Lol, and what do I - Nadine - say, I say:

:rock::rock::rock::rock:BRING IT ON!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Those were really funny comments! Liked them a lot myself! I think Plushy has taken some of the pressure off Brian, at least it looked that way to me in the SP. Let's hope they keep the battle at max in the LP.

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Great article!

I'm surprised that Brian was nervous, he seemed pretty calm to me.

It's good to have their rivalry back! Yay to Plushenko!