Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1110

Thread: Championship Ladies SP

  1. #16
    Desperate Mouse Killer kandidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    814
    How about the morning session practice tomorrow? WIll we be able to see live? Or someone will tweet and report us?

  2. #17
    Custom Title Skatetomusic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    165
    Well I recall wasn't Alissa Early to skate last year in the short. She may come out confident and relaxed. I hope that is the case.

  3. #18
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatetomusic View Post
    Well I recall wasn't Alissa Early to skate last year in the short. She may come out confident and relaxed. I hope that is the case.
    Yes she was, but she was the first of the favorites to skate last year. A lot of the top guns are in the first two groups this year. Hopefully she's comfortable with this postion, I think it's good she's going before Sasha b/c their styles are so similar.

  4. #19
    Custom Title DragonPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    Her SP practice is up on youtube.

    Thank you !

    Watched it now. Except for that one fall, that was great ! That's the fiery Sasha I recall. Great to see her back ! This will be exciting !

  5. #20
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hungary, Europe
    Posts
    910
    Any live streams?

    When will it starts?

  6. #21
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,553
    I'll be watching the IN feed. I don't know about others, though. I think it starts at 10:30pm EST (7:30 local time)

  7. #22
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    8,654
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    I'll be watching the IN feed. I don't know about others, though. I think it starts at 10:30pm EST (7:30 local time)
    There's also a broadcast on Universal Sports from 12:30 to 2:30 a.m. EST (9:30 to 11:30 local time). I'm not sure if they'll do the same thing with the men, which is show the two last groups live or if it will be more of a top skaters type thing.

  8. #23
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    8,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    There's also a broadcast on Universal Sports from 12:30 to 2:30 a.m. EST (9:30 to 11:30 local time). I'm not sure if they'll do the same thing with the men, which is show the two last groups live or if it will be more of a top skaters type thing.
    That has me thinking...I'm wondering how Ashley will do with the time difference? As far as she's concerned it will probably be 2 a.m. in her mind when she skates. But then again, she's been in Spokane for a while to watch her brother skate, so maybe she's used to it by now.

  9. #24
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    There's also a broadcast on Universal Sports from 12:30 to 2:30 a.m. EST (9:30 to 11:30 local time). I'm not sure if they'll do the same thing with the men, which is show the two last groups live or if it will be more of a top skaters type thing.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about them, probably because I don't receive that station. But for those who DO get it, they have changed the schedule and per FSU they will air the entire ladies SP from start to finish- 4 hrs starting @ 7:30 local time

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    That has me thinking...I'm wondering how Ashley will do with the time difference? As far as she's concerned it will probably be 2 a.m. in her mind when she skates. But then again, she's been in Spokane for a while to watch her brother skate, so maybe she's used to it by now.
    Time differences are dealt with by skaters all the time. Plus, she's been there long enough to get acclimated.

    The bigger factor is going to be the wait since she is the last one to skate.

  10. #25
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    472
    sorry, I'm totally confused about time difference...I'd just enough to remember tallinn is an hour different from my time zone!!!

    in about how long is gonna start???

  11. #26
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,553
    Quote Originally Posted by kiz_4Ever View Post
    sorry, I'm totally confused about time difference...I'd just enough to remember tallinn is an hour different from my time zone!!!

    in about how long is gonna start???
    This thread is about the US Nationals event, not Euros

    anyway, in just over 5 hrs.

  12. #27
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    This thread is about the US Nationals event, not Euros

    anyway, in just over 5 hrs.
    thanx!!!!
    (yes, I was looking for US nationals, but I was confused in the middle of nowhere, between tallinn and spokane, with timing conversion!!!!)

  13. #28
    Banned janetfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    6,889
    Quote Originally Posted by kiz_4Ever View Post
    sorry, I'm totally confused about time difference...I'd just enough to remember tallinn is an hour different from my time zone!!!

    in about how long is gonna start???
    In 5 hours - I think

  14. #29
    I love you, Jeremy! GiuliaPlum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Italy
    Posts
    458
    And when is it supposed to end? (Just in case I wake up in the middle of the night anxiously thinking of Ashley and switch on the pc )

  15. #30
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,961
    Quote Originally Posted by GiuliaPlum View Post
    And when is it supposed to end? (Just in case I wake up in the middle of the night anxiously thinking of Ashley and switch on the pc )
    I don't know if the hall of fame ceremony is before or after they skate, but I'd guess it will probably go on for maybe 3 hours or so? (23 skaters x 5 min (program time + score time approx)) + (4 x 6 minute warm ups) + 20 min ice resurfacing in the middle = 159 minutes / 60 min = 2.65 hours. But it always takes longer so say three hours. Meaning if it starts at 10:30 and the hall of fame ceremony is on after, the skaters should be all done around 1:30 am, give or take.

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •