Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Ladies SP

Down With It

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GiuliaPlum View Post
    And when is it supposed to end? (Just in case I wake up in the middle of the night anxiously thinking of Ashley and switch on the pc )
    For you guys, early in the morning I'd take it

IOW you should wake up in time to catch the end

ETA: exact time: Wagner is scheduled to take the ice at approx. 11:02 pm local time (2:02 am here on US east coast, it's gonna be a late night...) so whatever the time difference is, that's what it will be
    Last edited by R.D.; 01-21-2010 at 07:17 PM.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    ETA: exact time: Wagner is scheduled to take the ice at approx. 11:02 pm local time (2:02 am here on US east coast, it's gonna be a late night...) so whatever the time difference is, that's what it will be
    It's gonna be a late night and a long one! I'm going to try to catch some sleep after Nationals SP before waking up and trying to catch the last few groups from the Euros Ladies SP.

Down With It

0 Not allowed!
    I'll stay up to watch Nats and I'll just read the results of Euros when I wake up Come to think of it, I have no way of watching it anyway.

0 Not allowed!
    I'll stay up to watch Nats and I'll just read the results of Euros when I wake up Come to think of it, I have no way of watching it anyway.
    Apparently there's a Russian TV station that's doing live streaming. I watched Contesti on it earlier today. http://debilizator.tv/tv.cgi?kanal=7
    Not sure if that's the same link for the ladies...but hey, it's worth a try!

0 Not allowed!
    Also, love Sasha or hate her, I got to give her props for getting Universal Sports to air ALL FOUR hours of the SP. You know this wouldn't happen if she wasn't here. (Though I am a bit irritated because I subscribed to IN so I could watch it online before the US broadcast. Oh well can't complain about video on demand!)

0 Not allowed!
    I watched Euro Men today :

http://www.justin.tv/skate_skate/#r=mWiCzg0

The stream was pretty good today, They are showing the Ladies tomorrow

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    does anyone know if the hall of fame will be before the ladies SP? Where can i find the time schedule? thank u so much!

0 Not allowed!
    Does anyone know if there's an online link to watch Nats on? JustinTV, or something? I'd really like to watch, but I don't have TV access.

0 Not allowed!
    Universal sports.

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu

0 Not allowed!
    I thought short program would be shown in entirety on Universal Sports tonight? I see speed skating on now?

A place where we can all have nice things ... BlackAxel's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kzarah View Post
    I thought short program would be shown in entirety on Universal Sports tonight? I see speed skating on now?
    I checked out the schedule for Universal Sports tonight and nothing comes up for Nationals figure skating

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Universal Sports is broadcasting the ladies SP from 12:30am (EST).

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by herro View Post
    Universal Sports is broadcasting the ladies SP from 12:30am (EST).
    I have no idea how accurate this info is, but a poster at fsu stated that Universal Sports would air 4 hours of coverage of the ladies' SP tonight starting at 10:30 pm eastern time. You might want to tune in before 12:30 just in case it's true.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    I have no idea how accurate this info is, but a poster at fsu stated that Universal Sports would air 4 hours of coverage of the ladies' SP tonight starting at 10:30 pm eastern time. You might want to tune in before 12:30 just in case it's true.
    Thanks for letting me know, museksk8r. I got really paranoid that I might be missing skating right now, so I went and checked my cable schedule. The schedule for the SP I have (east coast) is 12:30am to 2:30 am on Universal Sports.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by herro View Post
    Thanks for letting me know, museksk8r. I got really paranoid that I might be missing skating right now, so I went and checked my cable schedule. The schedule for the SP I have (east coast) is 12:30am to 2:30 am on Universal Sports.
    No problem. Here is the thread I referenced: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70789

I hope it's not a problem that I link it here. I don't want anyone to think I'm making this up.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast