Championship Ladies SP | Page 34 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

janetfan

Match Penalty
She may not be the 2006 Sasha, but she's pretty darn good! Personally, I preferred Mirai's program. I thought Rachael wasn't as close to either of them, but she did have a 3/3.

I agree with you. Whatever it is Rachael is selling - not sure if I am buying. Just some good jumps and nothing else I really cared for.

kandidy

Final Flight
Almost no difference among 1-3 now, anything can happen at free skate this Saturday, I cancelled all my friend's appointment, planned to buy popcorn and order pizza and stay in front of the computer.

ForgetMyUserName

Rinkside
It will be interesting to see if the judges dinged Sasha for the two footed jump and Flutz when the protocals come out.

Come on Bebe.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope BeBe does well...she used to be feared.

herro

On the Ice
Bebe Liang (gorgeous simple, black dress with red flower in hair)

3 Lutz 2 Toe (nicely done)
3 Flip (fall...)
Spiral sequence (good positions and flow)
2 axel (nice)
Step sequence (looks like she's tiring out a little bit)

Good effort.

janetfan

Match Penalty
Almost no difference among 1-3 now, anything can happen at free skate this Saturday, I cancelled all my friend's appointment, planned to buy popcorn and order pizza and stay in front of the computer.

popcorn and pizza? Can I come over ;)

R.D.

Record Breaker
I agree with you. Whatever it is Rachael is selling - not sure if I am buying. Just some good jumps and nothing else I really cared for.

Different strokes...that was easily my favorite performance of the night so far. Nagasu and Cohen are right behind. Unfortunately no one else has brought it yet :(

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I think the difference in first and second place in the SP was Sasha's flutz.

Sasha will still have the flutz in the long program, but that's just one jump. But Marai may have under-rotations problems, and that's many jumps.

Yeah it will just come down to the free. I think at this point Rachael is probably in. Mirai and Sasha have the potential to struggle in the FS but could also be stunning. We'll know more once Ashley's scores are in. Things don't look good for Alissa and Caroline.

soogar

Record Breaker
Hey Soogar, haven't seen you for a while. :clap: :clap: Yup keeping my fingers crossed for her in the LP.

I've been absent as long as Sasha has been absent. :biggrin: I am so happy that she is back and hope to see her do well in the LP. I am not sure if my stomach can take it though.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Yeah it will just come down to the free. I think at this point Rachael is probably in. Mirai and Sasha have the potential to struggle in the FS but could also be stunning. We'll know more once Ashley's scores are in. Things don't look good for Alissa and Caroline.

How do you figure that? Rachael is third for now isn't she?

janetfan

Match Penalty
Different strokes...that was easily my favorite performance of the night so far. Nagasu and Cohen are right behind. Unfortunately no one else has brought it yet :(

Yea - different taste. Actually I think I like Rachaels LP better than her SP.

I think Mirai was it tonight. Sasha certainly impressive too after such a long layoff

skatemom1122

Final Flight
It will be interesting to see if the judges dinged Sasha for the two footed jump and Flutz when the protocals come out.

Come on Bebe.

Just can't admit Sasha had a decent comeback, eh? Do you you have to focus on all of the negative aspects of her performance ignoring the fact this was her FIRST competition in FOUR years?