Championship Ladies SP | Page 39 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

janetfan

Match Penalty
It will be different for her in the FS, though, warming up in the same group as Cohen.

The way I see it Mirai was respectful of Sasha's accomplishments. A few of the others said they were glad - but of course they were fibbing.
Mirai was honest - something cool about her :yes: :)

skatemom1122

Final Flight
You have issues . Are you really a mother? God help your child. She might end up with Sasha's self entitlement issues.

I watched a performance and thought it was better then another performance and I have HUGE issues with a skater making mistakes in a program meant for the technical side of the sport getting better scores with flutz and 2 footed jump. You better believe I thought Rachael was better then Sasha in the SP . That is called an opinion. Not biased unlike yours Mrs Cohen.

Moving on............

I agree. MOVING ON..........*epic comeback Sasha!!!* YAY!

R.D.

Record Breaker
alright, save the fighting for the end...Wagner still to skate...

...and I find that I'm not nervous at all :laugh: most of the contenders went already

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Blake Rosenthal

blue dress
don't know the opening section, but ended with Another Cha Cha by Santa Esmeralda

3Flip - fall
3T/2T
2 Axel
Spiral sequence
Layback spin
Step sequence
Flying sit spin
Combo spin

Technical Elements - 22.95
Program Components - 21.48
Deduction - 1.00
Total - 43.43
15th place

Phoenix347

Final Flight
I'm also concerned about Mirai falling apart in the FS. I predict that Flatt will be solid in the FS. Ashley had to wait a long time tonight. Hopefully she's not unnerved by the wait.

Blake is so positive and upbeat... seems like a nice person.

Layfan

Record Breaker
It will be different for her in the FS, though, warming up in the same group as Cohen.

Or maybe it will be different for Cohen, warming up in the same group as Mirai;) Seriously, though I hope they both nail it tomorrow.

soogar

Record Breaker
Just out of curiousity, how come there are so many skaters from DELAWARE? I am just curious. lol. 3 skaters from Delaware tonight. How interesting. I knew Kimmie trained in Delaware, but is figure skating big there or something?!

I lived and skated in Delaware- it is a hot bed of skating- and Aston, Pennsylvania (where B&A and D&S train) is only 10-15 miles from University of Delaware's Newark rink- lots of coaches and top skaters congregate there. Weir used to train at UD as well.

camion

On the Ice
I think Bebe's coach was more Ken Congemi than Carroll, and I think those 2 coaches did split up not too long ago. Other posters can confirm or correct me.

Oh,okay. Thanks. I'll check into it after I read your guys' report on Ashley.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Or maybe it will be different for Cohen, warming up in the same group as Mirai;)

lol...Cohen was in a group full of...well, lesser knowns, so they will all share the ice. Hopefully Wagner is on that ice too :yes:

PROKOFIEV

On the Ice
YAY!! Sasha did it!! She is BACK. Sasha is a special skater with special quality which no other skaters have. (I see the same kinf of quality in Alissa). I can not pull my eyes off when she is on the ice. She is a kind of skater I would enjoy even though she would not do one jump in her program. Her skating takes my breath away. Would you enjoy any current world topskater's program without jumps? I do no think so.
Mirai did good job,too.After not so great season, what a come back!!
I really admire Rachael's consistency and calmness. I know she will do well on Saturday, too.
I am very sorry for Alissa and Caroline. They are also the skaters with great quality.
I hope they can come back to skate well for LP!
What an event!! They are all great skaters!!

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
I'm watching now on Ice Network but it looks like I missed a lot of performances. Oops. Came on at the wrong time.

Is Universal Sports broadcasting right now online??? Link please if they are.

figurejennah

On the Ice
I lived and skated in Delaware- it is a hot bed of skating- and Aston, Pennsylvania (where B&A and D&S train) is only 10-15 miles from University of Delaware's Newark rink- lots of coaches and top skaters congregate there. Weir used to train at UD as well.

I didn't know UD had such a great skating rink. I did hear that UD has a lot of money from all the corporate donations though. :p

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
lol...Cohen was in a group full of...well, lesser knowns, so they will all share the ice. Hopefully Wagner is on that ice too :yes:

It's looking like Amanda Dobbs will be in that illustrious final group for the FS, who would have thought? But Alissa and Caroline.....

ForgetMyUserName

Rinkside
YAY!! Sasha did it!! She is BACK. Sasha is a special skater with special quality which no other skaters have. (I see the same kinf of quality in Alissa). I can not pull my eyes off when she is on the ice. She is a kind of skater I would enjoy even though she would not do one jump in her program. Her skating takes my breath away. Would you enjoy any current world topskater's program without jumps? I do no think so.
Mirai did good job,too.After not so great season, what a come back!!
I really admire Rachael's consistency and calmness. I know she will do well on Saturday, too.
I am very sorry for Alissa and Caroline. They are also the skaters with great quality.
I hope they can come back to skate well for LP!
What an event!! They are all great skaters!!

Did you just drink a lot of coffee.lol