3Lz - fall
3Flip - fall
Flying SIt spin
Step sequence
Combo spin
Spiral sequence
2 Axel
Layback spin

Nice to land last jump. She looks like she wants to cry.

Caroline Zhang waiting to get on the ice.

Technical Elements - 16.06
Program Components - 19.45
Deduction - 2.00
Total - 33.51
9th place

Last edited:

skatefancan

Rinkside
Remember Joanie Rottchett have a fall on triple lutz, still earn more than 64 points. So, there is no suprise with flatt score with a downgrade 3-3.

come on...How can you compare Joannies skating with Rachels. Not even in the same league. Joannie is much stronger.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Mirai getting a little ambitious here: FSO retweeted this remark:

"Mirai Nagasu,16, is in first place. Said she's the future of US figure skating & that the state of US women's skating is "an embarrassment."

chachacha

Rinkside
come on...How can you compare Joannies skating with Rachels. Not even in the same league. Joannie is much stronger.

I don't know. I'm not skating expert, but to my naked eyes, they are the same. They skate like the men. They skate similar.

ForgetMyUserName

Rinkside
Mirai getting a little ambitious here: FSO retweeted this remark:

"Mirai Nagasu,16, is in first place. Said she's the future of US figure skating & that the state of US women's skating is "an embarrassment."

Cocky teenagers.lol Gotta love them. I think she should be quiet until she stands up her LP for once.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Couldn't hang onto the 3F enough to do 3T and fell badly on the 3Lo. God it's a disaster. She lost her composure after the 3Lo fall. Not a great 2A either... she's not on tonight. Scott's showing a lot of compassion toward her.