Championship Ladies SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

Layfan

Record Breaker
oh my, Alissa almost lost her composure during her interview with Andrea Joyce. Heartbreaking! Tears were welling up in her eyes and she almost couldn't talk . . . so sad.

Ohhhh... I'm so glad I'm not watching that.

UM84

On the Ice
First time poster:clap:. I want to know how confident all of you are with sending some of these younger skaters to the Olympics. Will Sasaha go no matter what? Would they send two new faces to the Olympics?

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Group 2 is warming up. MIrai landed a nice 2A. So did Christina Gao. Caroline Zhang just landed a 3Loop. Another commercial break.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
First time poster:clap:. I want to know how confident all of you are with sending some of these younger skaters to the Olympics. Will Sasaha go no matter what? Would they send two new faces to the Olympics?

I think Sasha's got to earn her spot.

crazydreamer

On the Ice
Even if Sasha just does ok and misses the team this competition, her presence might be a benefit to the other US ladies. Right now none of the US ladies have too much cred internationally. Beating Sasha Cohen, one of the biggest names in the game, even despite her being out of it for a while, might get them a few points in the international community.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
God that was so heartbreaking see Alissa fighting to not burst out in tears. Yet, that Joyce kept digging into her, "How do you feel? How are you going to recover from this in the free skate?" Doesn't she have any compassion. At least Scott has tons of compassion for her.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Rachel is going to be tough to beat. Cohen has to BRING IT. Although staying within 3-5 points within striking distance should be fine.

R.D.

Record Breaker
God that was so heartbreaking see Alissa fighting to not burst out in tears. Yet, that Joyce kept digging into her, "How do you feel? How are you going to recover from this in the free skate?" Doesn't she have any compassion. At least Scott has tons of compassion for her.

Lucky I'm spared that...but she did the same thing at the Olympics to that gymnast who fell...Alicia Sacramone I think