Championship Ladies SP | Page 43 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

bluelutz

On the Ice
Before the start of this competition, they talked about the depth of new talents.
However, there were very few clean program after all.
Hmmmmm, I was bit disappointed:eek:hwell:
Are US ladies really on the way back to the TOP???:scratch:

janetfan

Match Penalty
Maybe I am tired - but that program is nice - but it looks a little frantic at times and even slightly robotic to me. Like the feeling is not so real

R.D.

Record Breaker
And that's a wrap folks...wow. So Wagner has a little catching up to do but she's not out of it yet (8 pts behind the leader). The FS will control the fate of the Top Four this time around.

Sadly, looks like the Olympic journey ends for Czisny, Hughes and Zhang. Too much ground to make up...

Bruin714

On the Ice
Won't be the first time they have done that tonight. These judges don't surprise me anymore.

It's all relative. That was about 8 points worst than Nagasu, with the fall and one point deduction. Makes sense to me.

Too bad, Alissa missed the last group by just one place (7th place). If she just made one mistake instead of two, she would have been in 4th or 5th.

PROKOFIEV

On the Ice
Maybe I am tired - but that program is nice - but it looks a little frantic at times and even slightly robotic to me. Like the feeling is not so real

I agree. I think she tries too hard to make herself artistic. She should be more natural and relaxed.

janetfan

Match Penalty
good night folks.

I thought Mirai won tonight but Sasha certainly did well and Rachael too.

LP's should be a real fight :rock: