Championship Ladies SP | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

enlight78

Medalist
the ladies scores seem to be inflated by 7 to 8 pts; It seems the less internationally competitive the discapline is the more inflated it is; example pairs

cera

Rinkside
Ooh! flatt beats nagasu on pcs...Was it deserved? Can anyone who's watching live compare them?

R.D.

Record Breaker
Scores are inflated...but this isn't really a big surprise, is it?

All I ask for is fair judging- scores seem to be relative from competition to competition

Nadine

Record Breaker
Well I'm just waiting for Zhang to see if she has upped her speed because she has everything else! :)

Lol, I just noticed that another fav of mine.....Melissa Bulanhagui of the 3A fame will be skating right before Miss Cohen in the next group......YESSSS (crossing my fingers that she finishes Top 10 at her first U.S. Nationals)!:rock:

janetfan

Match Penalty
Mirai turned on her charm tonight......she was just electric!
And so much faster than Rachael

Phoenix347

Final Flight
This is really looking bad for Alissa... she's too far behind...

That Joyce is even tormenting Mirai... reminding her of her disastrous nationals last year. God, give it a rest woman!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
the ladies scores seem to be inflated by 7 to 8 pts; It seems the less internationally competitive the discapline is the more inflated it is; example pairs

As long as the placements at the end of the day end up right.... And most other countries' nationals have also been somewhat to fantastically inflated across all disciplines.

Ooh! flatt beats nagasu on pcs...Was it deserved? Can anyone who's watching live compare them?

Nope. Mirai has better posture, spins and spirals and her interpretation and choreo are better too. (I don't count shoulder wiggling as choreo (or skating skills).)