Championship Ladies SP | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

ks777

Record Breaker
If Gilles was as consistant as Flatt, she would be right up there with the top 3. she has good techniques on her jumps and good spins and good looks.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I just got myself an IN subscription. I'm crazy, but yeah. Now, how do I watch full screen? I think this question popped up earlier; but right clicking doesn't seem to work?

When I right click, I have the option to Zoom- Full screen is an option.

Nadine

Record Breaker
So sad to see this young Ellie girl fall on her jumps.....love the Judy Garland "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" music.......and her outfit makes me want to get a popsicle. :)

herro

On the Ice
Not sure how I feel about Ellie Kawamura's costume. It looks pretty from far away, but close up, it's too much Toucan Sam. Interesting music for a competitive program though. I think it's "Over the Rainbow."

3 Lutz (hard fall)
3 Toe (hard fall again)
nice double axel
GORGEOUS layback (very classical position)

This is hard to watch, because she started off so expressively... It also seems like everyone does the "Sasha spin" now (in the "I" position).

R.D.

Record Breaker
Ouch- zinger from Jenny Kirk- she just tweeted: "Not loving this dress. Looks like she should be at a gay pride parade."

chachacha

Rinkside
Remember Joanie Rottchett have a fall on triple lutz, still earn more than 64 points. So, there is no suprise with flatt score with a downgrade 3-3.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Some of you math/COP whizzes tell me true--if Alexe had tripled that lutz instead of doubling, wouldn't she be up there with Christina now, over Alissa?

skatefancan

Rinkside
No, I agree with you. I was trying to be ironic. But hey the Canadians and the Japanese are inflating their scores so I guess the Americans might as well do it.

the Americans have ALWAYS inflated the scores for themselves. In every subjective sport. Esp...skating and gymnastics.