Championship Ladies SP | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

Nadine

Record Breaker
Good solid performance from Melissa ~ nice powerful 2A, just that one turn out, that's all.

But since she has a Tonya Harding like build instead of a Mao Asada one I don't think she will move up much, which means in the FS she has NOTHING TO LOSE ~ GO FOR THE 3AXEL, MELISSA!:love:

PS: Tara Lipinski has to seriously ****!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Melissa Bulanhagui

Light blue dress
Memoirs of a Geisha

3Lz
Layback spin ending with Biellmann
Spiral sequence
3Sal/2Loop - flip out on landing of 2nd jump
flying spin
step sequence
2 Axel
combo spin

During the performance they said her favorite jump is the triple axel. She only does it in practice, not in competition. I like the program - too bad about the combo.

Sasha is waiting to get on the ice. Melissa is happy coming off the ice.

Technical Elements - 23.96
Program Components - 21.64
Total - 45.60

9th place

Nadine

Record Breaker
Never had anything against Tara until now; her voice is harsh, worst than Sandra Bezic. She needs to take some lessons in etiquette.

ForgetMyUserName

Rinkside
I hate bandwagon jumpers. My computer has been great all night and now that Sasha is up this board won't reload. Darn people too lazy to be here for the whole event,

ks777

Record Breaker
3lutz-2toe just barely, nice 3flip and a 2 axel!!! I hope her 3lutz won't get downgraded.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Really a very decent skate from Sasha... 3Lz was UR and two footed but everything else seem fine.

herro

On the Ice
OMG Sasha's up. I'm so nervous. She looked pretty nervous too. Here we go... Saucy opening pose :p

3 Lutz 2 Toe combo (HELD ON! a little wonky landing though. Lutz might have been 2 footed or URd.)
3 Flip (YESSSSS!)
Gorgeous death drop spin
2 Axel (YESSS! Held on to landing!)
GORGEOUSSS spiral sequence with HUGE split jump (I love the look of determination on her face during spirals - like she's saying "HA!")
BEAUTIFUL layback into bielmann
Straight step sequence - nice energy and flair
Final combo spin (YESS, beautiful!)

Sorry for my CAPS. I'm just SOO excited for her!!! Let's see about her flutz and how that affects her score!

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone else having problems with their computer?? It kicked me out...there's almost 500 people on right now.

chachacha

Rinkside
So that mean there is no fall from Sasha right? OMG I'm so nervous, I can breath, my hand is sweating. Why the board not working again.