Championship Ladies SP | Page 40 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

R.D.

Record Breaker
I'm watching now on Ice Network but it looks like I missed a lot of performances. Oops. Came on at the wrong time.

Is Universal Sports broadcasting right now online??? Link please if they are.

Oh man, it's basically the end. Wagner the only contender left to skate, and she's the last of the evening.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Kayla Howey - 1st appearance at Nationals

light purple dress
The Summer Knows

3T/2T
3 Sal - hand down
Layback spin
Step sequence
1 Axel - :no:
Spiral sequence
Flying sit spin
Combo spin

Technical Elements - 16.06
Program Components - 19.53
Total - 35.59
18th place

ForgetMyUserName

Rinkside
Oh you are just delightful. I bet you are forgetting a bit more than your user name these days...

Actually you should be picking on my spelling issues not my current user name because I meant to be Forgot my user name not forget my user name.lol

Seriously move on..... I thought Sasha was over scored. Deal with it and I will deal with your little issue of favoritism okay?

*Sniper*

On the Ice
It's been an entertaining night so far.
My thoughts on few of the skaters I watched.

Flatt
I thought the second 3T was maybe URed, but that was a fun skate.

Cziney
So sad....

Nagasu
Great Great Great! Keep this up, Mirai!!!

Zhang
Have we seen the last of her?? That was so disappointing, but not surprising, either.

Cohen
Not bad at all after 4 years!

But more importantly, who is doing the skaters' make-up?
Is there a team of make-up people who snuck in from a circus dressing room?
Go easy on the pink blushes!

Lastly, Bezic and Hamilton, please stop talking for one minute!!!

Layfan

Record Breaker
lol...Cohen was in a group full of...well, lesser knowns, so they will all share the ice. Hopefully Wagner is on that ice too :yes:

Hopefully. Last not an enviable position. On the other hand, she's had sometime to process these inflated scores. Could be good.

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Oh my...
Only one skater left and then...
Anyway, I don't want Ashley to take the lead. It's a kind of curse. Would make her so nervous.

figurejennah

On the Ice
Considering that skaters receive relatively higher scores in nationsals, would Sasha also receive 69+ in international competitions? (ex. I remember you guys saying that the scores in nationals are about 10% higher, so when Joannie received 144 on the Canadian nationals LP, you all estimated it to be around 130 or so.)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Hopefully. Last not an enviable position. On the other hand, she's had sometime to process these inflated scores. Could be good.

Ashley has more recently been a better LP than SP skater. She doesn't need to end up in 1st with this skate, but she needs to stay within striking distance, at least 66-67+