Page 50 of 74 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Ladies SP

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by janetfan View Post
    Em did a good job. I enjoyed seeing her again
    I'm pleasantly surprised. Not the biggest fan of her skating, but I have a lot of respect for her attitude on and off the ice.

Short and hands down on 3Lz and too many turns to 2T. Good 3F.

Wow, Amanda Dobbs still in the mix

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by GiuliaPlum View Post
    Wow, Amanda Dobbs still in the mix
    What kind of a LP skater is Amanda? Anybody know?

Custom Title
    No offense to the rest of the ladies that have to skate, but I'm taking my fridge break until Ashley comes on.

Looks like Em will finish a respectable Top 10 if she does decently in the FS. Great way to end her career & go to school full time.

As for Melissa, she still has time, she needs to lose some of the muscle mass & get a leaner look out there on the ice, as well as work on other things besides her jumps, like speed, spins, spirals, etc. Don't foresee a Top 10 finish, but hopefully Top 20, just don't finish last.

Down With It
    After the fall, Bereswill pulling it together.

Custom Title
    I sure would have enjoyed adding Angela Maxwell into this mix of ladies. Too bad about her injury and withdrawal.

Becky is very pretty... nice presentation. Not a bad program.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgetMyUserName View Post

Feel sorry for Mirai when tomorrow's headline is Cohen in second.
    Oh, honestly. Mirai must be thrilled to pieces that she beat Sasha Cohen today. This will only bring more attention to Mirai and more respect to her as a skater.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    What kind of a LP skater is Amanda? Anybody know?
    No idea - but her SP was pretty nice and she deserved her good score

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetMyUserName View Post
    Who am I a fan of again? I am only concerned with fair judging. You are obviously one of those fanatical lunatics that can't handle a different opinion because you attacked me for wondering if the judges dinged Sasha for her mistakes.

In the past Sasha could fall all over the place and be held up by the PCS* cough 2006 Olympics cough* That was embarrassment to the sport giving that performance a medal.
    Please. I think you have made it abundantly clear that you believe Flatt should have beat Cohen. I'm too smart for your mind games.

Custom Title
    I am watching this on universal sports on tv, and both Sandra and Scott said that Sasha two footed, likely flutzed and would receive downgrades, but the score doesn't seem like she got any DG. I thought she looked extremely nervous (she fixed her shoe 3 times or so), but she held it well, and the performance was pretty impressive considering that she hasn't competed for 4 years. We will see how she does in LP.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Layfan View Post
    Oh, honestly. Mirai must be thrilled to pieces that she beat Sasha Cohen today. This will only bring more attention to Mirai and more respect to her as a skater.

I don't see Mirai having a great LP but I hope she proves me wrong. After her tough year it would be nice to see her reach her ultimate goal.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by Layfan View Post
    Wasn't Mirai the one who said she was intimidated by Cohen? This should give her (Nagasu) a boost of confidence- just knowing that she can hang in there with her

Bereswill- 44.60/13th place

Custom Title
    Just out of curiousity, how come there are so many skaters from DELAWARE? I am just curious. lol. 3 skaters from Delaware tonight. How interesting. I knew Kimmie trained in Delaware, but is figure skating big there or something?!

Page 50 of 74 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast