Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1110

Thread: Championship Ladies SP

  1. #751
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,543
    Are people leaving? I see some empty seats...

  2. #752
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,543
    Ouch, that looked like it hurt. Fall on 3F

  3. #753
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    680
    Becky Bereswill

    Sparkly red dress
    The Red Violin

    3Lz-Hand down/turnout-2T
    3Flip
    Flying spin
    2 Axel
    Layback spin into Biellmann
    Circular step sequence
    Spiral sequence
    Combo spin

    She has a long elegant line. She's tall - 5' 6". Another skater who chose music associated with a legend, but again at least she used different parts that Michelle didn't use.

    Technical Elements - 21.18
    Program Components - 23.42
    Total - 44.60
    13th place

  4. #754
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    beijing
    Posts
    1,910
    Quote Originally Posted by figurejennah View Post
    Just out of curiousity, how come there are so many skaters from DELAWARE? I am just curious. lol. 3 skaters from Delaware tonight.
    UD and Wilmington are training centers for elite skating. Most of the skaters there don't actually come from Delaware.

  5. #755
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,543
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    Big, big training center for elite skating.
    Yeah, I think Kimmie Meissner used to train there

  6. #756
    she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    Wasn't Mirai the one who said she was intimidated by Cohen? This should give her (Nagasu) a boost of confidence- just knowing that she can hang in there with her

    Bereswill- 44.60/13th place
    Yes, I was just thinking the same thing She was the only one who really acknowledged that Sasha scared her a little. And now look where she is! I really hope she attacks and performs her LP.

    But still to come: Ashley!

  7. #757
    Banned janetfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    6,889
    Quote Originally Posted by figurejennah View Post
    Just out of curiousity, how come there are so many skaters from DELAWARE? I am just curious. lol. 3 skaters from Delaware tonight. How interesting. I knew Kimmie trained in Delaware, but is figure skating big there or something?!
    Yes, they have a big club. It is where Johnny used to train when he was with Priscilla
    And many others over the years

  8. #758
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Layfan View Post
    Yes, I was just thinking the same thing She was the only one who really acknowledged that Sasha scared her a little. And now look where she is! I really hope she attacks and performs her LP.
    It will be different for her in the FS, though, warming up in the same group as Cohen.

  9. #759
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    214
    Wow, I knew Kimmie trained in Delaware, but didn't know Johnny trained there as well! Thx all for your replies.

  10. #760
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    Please. I think you have made it abundantly clear that you believe Flatt should have beat Cohen. I'm too smart for your mind games.
    You have issues . Are you really a mother? God help your child. She might end up with Sasha's self entitlement issues.

    I watched a performance and thought it was better then another performance and I have HUGE issues with a skater making mistakes in a program meant for the technical side of the sport getting better scores with flutz and 2 footed jump. You better believe I thought Rachael was better then Sasha in the SP . That is called an opinion. Not biased unlike yours Mrs Cohen.

    Moving on............

  11. #761
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    beijing
    Posts
    1,910
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    It will be different for her in the FS, though, warming up in the same group as Cohen.
    Ooh, let the mind games and psyching-out begin!

  12. #762
    Banned janetfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    6,889
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    It will be different for her in the FS, though, warming up in the same group as Cohen.
    The way I see it Mirai was respectful of Sasha's accomplishments. A few of the others said they were glad - but of course they were fibbing.
    Mirai was honest - something cool about her

  13. #763
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    160
    Did Bebe leave Carroll?

  14. #764
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    Ooh, let the mind games and psyching-out begin!
    Should be a fun warm up with a lot of tailgating.lol

  15. #765
    Custom Title skatemom1122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgetMyUserName View Post
    You have issues . Are you really a mother? God help your child. She might end up with Sasha's self entitlement issues.

    I watched a performance and thought it was better then another performance and I have HUGE issues with a skater making mistakes in a program meant for the technical side of the sport getting better scores with flutz and 2 footed jump. You better believe I thought Rachael was better then Sasha in the SP . That is called an opinion. Not biased unlike yours Mrs Cohen.

    Moving on............
    I agree. MOVING ON..........*epic comeback Sasha!!!* YAY!

Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •