Championship Ladies SP | Page 56 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

daisies

Rinkside
As someone who's worked in media for almost two decades, I took NBC's decision not to show slo-mo replays of Sasha's program purely as a decision not to take the cameras off live Sasha -- to capture all of her reactions -- so it didn't faze me at all. And because we got to listen to her banter with Mr. Nicks, we also got to hear him mention "jokers." I LMAO'd!

gio

Medalist
Artistically speaking (interpretation and execution) Cohen and Flatt were really good IMO.

MKFSfan

Medalist
As someone who's worked in media for almost two decades, I took NBC's decision not to show slo-mo replays of Sasha's program purely as a decision not to take the cameras off live Sasha -- to capture all of her reactions -- so it didn't faze me at all. And because we got to listen to her banter with Mr. Nicks, we also got to hear him mention "jokers." I LMAO'd!

What was the "jokers" comment in reference to? I took the no-replay as evidence they don't want to encourage talk of the possibility Sasha flutzed, maybe UR, and was not deducted for it. I recall one Nationals where in the live telecast Dick pointed out some of her faults, I believe it was either flutzing or too little FW into the solo triple, but during the replay of Nationals, NBC chacked the commentary. But who knows! Your version may be true...

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
personally, i would much rather see live Sasha than a slo-mo replay of her jumps.
Sasha and Mr. Nicks are so cute together...esp when they are happy.

Layfan

Record Breaker

Oh, I wish I had seen that. Who doesn't love "Mr. Nicks."

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Oh, I wish I had seen that. Who doesn't love "Mr. Nicks."

They are pretty cute together! He is so old though idk how well I'd do with an 80 year old coach, but for Sasha, it seems to be working :thumbsup:

Excited for the FS to start in 20 min!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
After watching the Ladies SP on TV, the lady skaters who have excellent posture are Caroline Z. and Sasha.