Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1110

Thread: Championship Ladies SP

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Did Sasha really just say that she's 2 pounds overweight?
    I hope not! What is she, 92 pounds and wants to be 90? Sasha please, we can already see every bone in your back, please don't become more emaciated. When did she say that though?

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janetfan View Post
    Are USA judges krooked? And all the others are fair?

I thought Sasha's pcs were too low and that she was very kompetitive kompared with the others.

I am kompletely neutral of kourse and kould kare less who wins the title tonight.

Go Sashka, Go!!
    :chorus:

Lol, tears in my eyes.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    I hope not! What is she, 92 pounds and wants to be 90? Sasha please, we can already see every bone in your back, please don't become more emaciated. When did she say that though?
    I think she felt bloated or had an upset stomach - that's what I understood from what she was saying.

I have to say, she does look noticeably smaller than she has in the past. Her legs, especially. Tiny, tiny. She looked beautiful, though, and she's much better spoken than she used to be. She sounds much more mature and appreciative.

I was very pleased to see her back.

On the Ice
    I heard her say it too. She said she was thinking about her stomach the whole time and then a comment about her having an extra two pounds as she rubbed her stomach in the kiss and cry. She was talking to her coach. Hopefully, if there is a problem, he will get her the help she needs.

Did anyone else notice that they replayed jumps in slow motion for almost everyone but Sasha. I wanted to sees hers slowly to see if Scott's comments about possible underrotation were accurate. Interesting no replays - no obvious judging controversy.
    Last edited by Tonichelle; 01-23-2010 at 04:33 PM. Reason: please edit and don't double post when adding throughts back to back

Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Haha good point. I more meant that if Sasha's score had been lower like it should have been, she and Ashley would be about even instead of her being even with Rachael and Mirai. Ashley's score was pretty high too though so it doesn't really matter. Let the best lady win tonight!

And what if Ashley had also been dinged for her flutz, as some say she should have been, hmm? You don't seem as fussed about that. Anyhow, I think it was right on to put Ashley fourth and leave her with a chance to medal, perhaps be on the team. Despite the fall, the rest of her program was gorgeous. I'm sad she fell, though. I wonder where she would have been if she hadn't? Above Flatt? Above Cohen? Maybe even first???? But Ashley will have her day. Maybe tonight!

Medalist
    As someone who's worked in media for almost two decades, I took NBC's decision not to show slo-mo replays of Sasha's program purely as a decision not to take the cameras off live Sasha -- to capture all of her reactions -- so it didn't faze me at all. And because we got to listen to her banter with Mr. Nicks, we also got to hear him mention "jokers." I LMAO'd!

Custom Title
    Artistically speaking (interpretation and execution) Cohen and Flatt were really good IMO.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by daisies View Post
    As someone who's worked in media for almost two decades, I took NBC's decision not to show slo-mo replays of Sasha's program purely as a decision not to take the cameras off live Sasha -- to capture all of her reactions -- so it didn't faze me at all. And because we got to listen to her banter with Mr. Nicks, we also got to hear him mention "jokers." I LMAO'd!
    What was the "jokers" comment in reference to? I took the no-replay as evidence they don't want to encourage talk of the possibility Sasha flutzed, maybe UR, and was not deducted for it. I recall one Nationals where in the live telecast Dick pointed out some of her faults, I believe it was either flutzing or too little FW into the solo triple, but during the replay of Nationals, NBC chacked the commentary. But who knows! Your version may be true...

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    personally, i would much rather see live Sasha than a slo-mo replay of her jumps.
    Sasha and Mr. Nicks are so cute together...esp when they are happy.

Quote Originally Posted by daisies View Post
    Oh, I wish I had seen that. Who doesn't love "Mr. Nicks."

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    It means exactly what I said!
    What did you say???

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Layfan View Post
    Oh, I wish I had seen that. Who doesn't love "Mr. Nicks."
    They are pretty cute together! He is so old though idk how well I'd do with an 80 year old coach, but for Sasha, it seems to be working

Excited for the FS to start in 20 min!

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    After watching the Ladies SP on TV, the lady skaters who have excellent posture are Caroline Z. and Sasha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    After watching the Ladies SP on TV, the lady skaters who have excellent posture are Caroline Z. and Sasha.
    Mirai has good posture too and fabulous spins.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by janetfan View Post
    Mirai has good posture too and fabulous spins.
    Mirai is just AWESOME in general

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74