Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Entries

Custom Title
    Well, I hope to see The King's name officially confirmed (though right now it is unofficial, despite the interview wherein he says he will go).

My gosh, a whole entire month, it seems like forever. But before you know it, it will be over in a flash, just like the Olympics (2 weeks once every 4 yrs. totally glued to the t.v set!). Then nothing, as usual, until next season, which is always a downer for me personally after the Olympics.

Here's hoping more skaters' officially confirm their participation at Worlds one way or another. *cheers*
    Last edited by Nadine; 02-27-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: lol, meant Worlds, not the Olympics. :D

Custom Title
    Who will join Zhenya? Will Sergei Voronov be sent or will it be Artem Borodulin again? I feel so bad for Sergei and hope that he can go along with Zhenya.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    NavBoms will be replacing Tanith & Ben (same announcement as Kiri baga replacing Ashley at Jr Worlds and Ryan B replacing Evan at Worlds)

Throwing tomatoes at corrupt judges Audrey19's Avatar
    Isn't Adam going instead of Evan? Please!

Custom Title
    I heard at the Gala that they said The King will be going to Worlds, thus verifying what I already knew.

Yay NavBoms & Ryan!!

Joannie maybe in! I really hope so.

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/figure-ska...sid=53289.html

"Rochette said she expects to take part in the world championships in Turin, Italy, next month after taking time at home in Quebec with her family. But she won't make a final decision on that for another week or so.

"Right now I intend to skate in the worlds," she said in an interview after her news conference. "But I'm going to go home first and spend time with my father and family."

Jeremy and Patrick are coming for sure.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mystichaze View Post
    Who will join Zhenya? Will Sergei Voronov be sent or will it be Artem Borodulin again? I feel so bad for Sergei and hope that he can go along with Zhenya.
    I imagine it would Borodulin, mostly because the Russian fed and media were very happily surprised of Artem's performance at Olys and they all agree it was a good decision to have replace Sergei for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    I heard at the Gala that they said The King will be going to Worlds, thus verifying what I already knew.
    I hope Plushenko is not coming. He is OK to watch, but i am a bit tired of him. I want to see the new generation of fabolous russian guys now.

Quote Originally Posted by GiuliaPlum View Post
    Joannie maybe in! I really hope so.

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/figure-ska...sid=53289.html

"Rochette said she expects to take part in the world championships in Turin, Italy, next month after taking time at home in Quebec with her family. But she won't make a final decision on that for another week or so.

"Right now I intend to skate in the worlds," she said in an interview after her news conference. "But I'm going to go home first and spend time with my father and family."
    Aren't we all going on with our jobs/lives simultaneously dealing with tragedies? Go Joannie

SWE
    men: Schultheiss
    ladies: Viktoria Helgesson

Custom Title
    I bet you already know Stephane has said that he won't go to Turin

You can add to the list Javier Fernandez and Sonia Lafuente

Custom Title
    I just realized Korea has two spots, does this mean Min-Jung Kwak will be at Worlds this year? She so cute !

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    I hope Plushenko is not coming. He is OK to watch, but i am a bit tired of him. I want to see the new generation of fabolous russian guys now.
    Russia needs The King in order to earn 3 spots for next year's Worlds. I'm glad he's thinking about The Team, and not himself, otherwise he could've just come back for the Olympics, and then run, as so many others have done throughout modern history. I give him huge kudos for going on to Worlds!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by fairly4 View Post
    yes--evan lysacek isn't coming but johnny and ryan bradley and i think jeremy is.
    Based on what he said on Larry King tonight, it sounds like Johnny Weir is going to Worlds.

Custom Title
    Russia needs The King in order to earn 3 spots for next year's Worlds. I'm glad he's thinking about The Team, and not himself, otherwise he could've just come back for the Olympics, and then run, as so many others have done throughout modern history. I give him huge kudos for going on to Worlds!
    Right, but without Plushenko, I don't really think Russia really deserves 3 spots... that is, unless he's serious about wanting to compete beyond this season.

So that's why he is going, good of him then. I thought it was to get his revenge and a new gold medal. All the same, I think it is time for the other russian guys to take over and be put some faith in and pressure on. Btw isn't Plushenko still injured and skating with pain?

I have found it so booooring; all these discussions revolving around P during olympics and after. Can't stand another debate of "who can beat Plushenko?"

But don't worry, no one is asking me

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast