HELP!!! Icenetwork question | Golden Skate

HELP!!! Icenetwork question

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Can anyone tell me if Canada is being blacked out for US Nationals on Ice Network? I won't bother paying 30 bucks if I am not going to be able to watch.

No idea. The IN site says:
MISCELLANEOUS This site is based in the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access this site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
http://web.icenetwork.com/help/terms.jsp

If I were you, I would risk it tonight and then ask for a refund if it doesn't work in Canada. I can't believe they would make you pay for absolutely no service.

aurora100

Final Flight
Icenetwork US National coverage works in Canada

I live in Canada and I have been able to access it. Just watched ladies short. I am in Mountain Time Zone (two hours behind ET) and it started really late here. I believe it started at 10:30 pm ET and went until 2:00 am ET. Sasha was amazing.:clap:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
If you do buy it, there are a number of events that you can access on archive, going back about 2 years.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think the only thing you're blacked out from are the ISU events because Canada (TV and internet) has their own contracts.